Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Anybody see the ad for Timberghost Camo >

Anybody see the ad for Timberghost Camo

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anybody see the ad for Timberghost Camo

Old 11-11-2002, 06:30 AM

Default Anybody see the ad for Timberghost Camo

I caught an ad on the Outdoor Channel for Timberghost camo. That stuff looked perfect for hunting in an oak area. They were advertising bibs and a jacket with scent-lok for $89 apiece. Anybody have any experience with this stuff? Even my wife commented on how well it concealed the hunter.

The most important bloodtrail leads right to the foot of the cross
Old 11-11-2002, 07:58 AM

Default RE: Anybody see the ad for Timberghost Camo

Hey Comndr,
I saw the it as one of the sponsers for "Ozark Outdoors" TV program . It looked pretty good, but that show made me Laugh! These 3 guys on some canned elk hunt, shooting huge rifles at scragy elk easily within bow range and missing! These poor elk just stand there like DUH!? and They shoot again...and Again! They finally hit the thing but I think they put Nyquil in the bait piles or something! What a hoaxof a Hunt! The camo looks pretty good, but I'm not so sure about the people they do business with.

Trushot }}------>
Old 11-11-2002, 08:18 AM

Default RE: Anybody see the ad for Timberghost Camo

Yeah, I didn't see the show itself, just that last set of ads and this camo really looked good and that's a pretty darn good price for scent-lok lined stuff. I hope somebody here has used the camo and has some experience with it. I get tired of the shows with rifle hunts with 200 yd shots out of a shoot house. There sure has been a lot of bowhunting shows on there lately, which I've been happy about.

The most important bloodtrail leads right to the foot of the cross