Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Rage Broadheads? >

Rage Broadheads?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage Broadheads?

Old 09-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Rage Broadheads?

ilovehunting,I'm sure i was using the real head. the practice tip is blue. There is nothing to say that this wasn't a fluke. But, what if it wasn't. I hope I'm wrong but,what if I'm not. I chose to use the one that worked for me. The head that I used was fresh out of the package. Maybe it was just stuck in place and once it opened for the first time it was fine. I gave them to my neighbor to try out . I will let you all know what he finds. I shoot a 26" carbon arrow from a 62lb bow. I was affraid my set up was to light to chance it . I went with what I knew would work . I felt there was to much at stake to risk it.

[/align]
[blockquote][/blockquote]
Old 09-19-2006, 04:37 PM

ORIGINAL: standsleeper

ilovehunting,I'm sure i was using the real head. the practice tip is blue. There is nothing to say that this wasn't a fluke. But, what if it wasn't. I hope I'm wrong but,what if I'm not. I chose to use the one that worked for me. The head that I used was fresh out of the package. Maybe it was just stuck in place and once it opened for the first time it was fine. I gave them to my neighbor to try out . I will let you all know what he finds. I shoot a 26" carbon arrow from a 62lb bow. I was affraid my set up was to light to chance it . I went with what I knew would work . I felt there was to much at stake to risk it.

[/align]

That is completely fine with me. You have the right to choose what you want to shoot and I have mine. You chose what worked best for you and I chose what worked for me.I just wanted to clarify.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Typical Buck

ilovehunting, I completely understand. I wasn't knocking anyone for their choice. Like I said before; I could be wrong.

[/align]