HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   where's the review? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/156166-wheres-review.html)

Dr Andy 09-13-2006 12:53 PM

where's the review?

Personally I think the deer anatomy review should be at the top of the page! You can never tire of these diagrams. I'm a dentist professionally and at continuing education seminars topics usually start with a quick review, not "this is a tooth" but some basics are always covered before getting into new information. I don't care what others may think this belongs on top and all are encouraged to review it often. It may seem too basic to Atlasman but not everyone agrees. Bring the review back and give it top billing!

Washington Hunter 09-13-2006 01:03 PM

RE: where's the review?

It turned into too much of an argument and was closed, thus sending it to the depths of the forum.

Here is the picture I posted though, you can save it and use to for your own personal review;

Please don't turn this into another argument. I'm simply posting this for others to save and use at their liesure.

Copper31 09-13-2006 01:15 PM

Thanks guys. I must have missed the before mentioned post. I printed it out for my younger brother to look at. While he has been hunting for 6 or 7 years I believe he has sleep through most of them. Great reminder for myself also

Germ 09-13-2006 01:23 PM

Ooooh geez, I am going to pretend I did not see it, LOL

marcusjb 09-13-2006 02:39 PM

ORIGINAL: ghemry

chucker34 09-13-2006 02:58 PM

Thanks. Saved it to my desktop. Always good review. You know what would be cool, if the folks from Bodyworks platicized a deer spliced in half. What a great realistic diagram that would make.

moosehunter21 09-13-2006 03:35 PM

ORIGINAL: ghemry

Iam with you.

Dr Andy 09-13-2006 04:15 PM

Why not post it in the top section. with the link to the one with and without the ribcage and then lock it ? It would be available for all to view with no comments taken.

Washington Hunter 09-13-2006 04:27 PM

PM a Mod, Andy.

Until the good people here at HuntingNet decide to give me some power, I'm not able to do anything about that.

It's a good idea though. PM Rob or Greg and see what they have to say about it.

TradTech 09-13-2006 06:11 PM

Great tool!

I attended another bowhunter ed class a few months ago to support a bowhunting friend of mine. They supplied the threepage lay over of outer body, skeletal, and anatomy. I've carried this same thing with me every year I've bowhunted...24 years now. I won't hunt without it. It has helped many in my hunting camps when a shot was questionable.

Your pic is one I'm printing out and adding to my license holder as well.

Thanks for post it.