HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   I can't wait another month..... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/156081-i-cant-wait-another-month.html)

HoytMT2332 09-12-2006 07:56 PM

I can't wait another month.....

It's hard to pay attention in school....I should be bow hunting...you know what I'm saying......And you guys who are already hunting are lucky....This year we have alot of deer...and 3 really nice bucks...I can't wait...On october 14th ill post a pic of a ten pointer with a 27 inch spread....lol....Optimism is important in hunting.....

hvyhitter19 09-12-2006 07:59 PM

RE: I can't wait another month.....

Confidence... Very Important to Success in the Whitetail Woods....

Good Luck...

HoytMT2332 09-13-2006 05:02 PM

thank you...good luck to you too. Anyone shoot a deer already this year?.

cnapeswitchback 09-13-2006 05:50 PM

i know what u mean man im in high school and i always find myself day dreaming about hunting. But i only have until friday to wait lol:D

mauser06 09-13-2006 05:57 PM

i know what you mean....today walking to my only class of the day it was one of them dark fall days. wasnt raining but misting. i couldnt help but to wish i was walking to my stand...not interpreting literature!! 2 and a half weeks for me.....im ready.

Higgy15jh 09-13-2006 06:21 PM

Season started sept 1st here and man i went through the same thing lol..Im in 10th grade and couldnt pay a lick of attention.. but boy it felt good to be in the woods agian lol..good luck once october rolls around

xt3rm1n4t0r 09-13-2006 06:36 PM

Try to be a senior, after 3 years already in highschool you really think i wanna pay attention or even careto what the teahers are saying.I just wannabehunting, i have till oct 1st dangit, I DONT WANNA WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!

ks_vtec 09-13-2006 07:03 PM

ORIGINAL: xt3rm1n4t0r

Try to be a senior, after 3 years already in highschool you really think i wanna pay attention or even careto what the teahers are saying.I just wannabehunting, i have till oct 1st dangit, I DONT WANNA WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!
I'm inthe exact same situation.

life_is_short_hunt_hard 09-13-2006 07:09 PM

im in the same boat as you guys ^..... its killing me, the opener is Sept 30 for us. Not to mention, I saw two very nice bucks on my way home today, with two other basket-racks. Man i can't wait. Lol.

hoytarcher1 09-13-2006 07:14 PM

Nope not yet, my season starts on the 30th. Cant wait!!!