Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Custom Huntingnet Avatars >

Custom Huntingnet Avatars

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Custom Huntingnet Avatars

Old 03-20-2007, 09:39 PM

Default RE: Custom Huntingnet Avatars

sorry just another avatar for a guy who needed one just wanted to show off I am getting better

Old 03-21-2007, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice job there Bullot
Old 03-21-2007, 11:14 AM

It seems the original information regarding the site to visit has been removed from ryan's post.

Does this offer still stand? It seems you've had a pile of requests!
Old 03-21-2007, 11:18 AM
Typical Buck

Yeah you no longer need to register at that site since I am no longerworking onit and the contest is over. Now I'm just doing this for Huntingnet members. Yes, the pile is starting to get big, but I am slowly digging through them. To help me out please be as DETAILED as possible. If you just say "you do good work, make mine look good" I will more than likely skip over it. I like to be creative but don't have the time for it. So pleasetell me your vision and I will put it together!
Old 03-21-2007, 12:36 PM

Default RE: Payback for Creating your Avatar

here is a new one more detail:
i would like a monsterbuck on the state of Paat one end and at the other end a hunter at full draw and my name in camo at the top. and is you can a small turkey instrut
thanks
Old 03-21-2007, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ok more detailed a turkey in the fore ground with lightning behind it and thunderstrut across the top
Old 03-21-2007, 06:19 PM

I can hold off a while brian but I would like to have a avatar in ,state of oregon is the shape and have a huge bull elk bugling and a hunter full daraw with parrel limb bow,with western camo which is like pine tree branches in a,dry brushy area with only one two maybe 3 trees in the background and if possible a pond small behind elk and on top it says MURPHY on fire Thanks note: if not every little detail can be made thats fine I know how hard it is to fit it in also could you PM me some of the new avatars you made I would like to see them
Old 03-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats butt hole i like mine its really cool. i really appreciate that you are taking the time and doing this for people
Old 03-21-2007, 06:34 PM

Thanks childers but ryan deserves the credit he got me making these I think this is cool all these avatars just makes the forums look better, ''shoot'' it might even attract more people to huntingnet.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:42 PM

Hey ryan I was on Ebay and saw what looked like good deals for adobe photoshops if you could look and tell me if these are good deals or it would be better to buy program new that would be great thanks.

Quick Reply: Custom Huntingnet Avatars

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.