Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Custom Huntingnet Avatars >

Custom Huntingnet Avatars

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Custom Huntingnet Avatars

Old 09-20-2006, 01:05 PM

Default RE: Payback for Creating your Avatar

hey i sent you a pm, didnt get back to me yet but i understand your busy so ill post on here what it is im looking for. Possible for background i would like the state of MI like that of Tedrows with a pic of a buck in it. I would like to incoportate my name into it somehow, and if its not too much work i also just purchased a switcback xt, and would like some reference to either the switchback or just mathews would be fine. I saw you wanted description, so i tried hope its not too much . but thx ahead of time im sure it will be great.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:42 PM

I have registered and posted a pic.

I would like something incorporating my Christian faith /Love of deer hunting/State of Arkansas / and I shoot a PSE FireStorm Lite. I have no Idea how to incorporate the four, but I have faith the Lord can guide you.

Thank You Sir.

BTW - I saw your friends show this morning on OLN. Pretty nice show. I like the idea that he is making a show about hunting, but also gears it towards educating non-hunters, just in case some might be watching.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:45 PM
Fork Horn

Just wanted to let you know that I signed up for the site and posted a pic. Seem to be a pretty good site.

I would like to have an avatar created for my team in the Deer Contest. We are Team 41 "Tall Tines". For the design you can create it as you wish, I would just like to have a tall tined deer on it.

I will tell the rest of my team about the site, so they to can do as I did.

Thanks for all your help and time

tbyrd
Team 41 "Tall Tines"
Old 09-22-2006, 11:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Ryan,wanted to let you know that I signed up for the site and posted a pic.It was acool site. I haveOLN soI will make it a point to checkout your buddys show.

If its not to much of a problem. I would like to have an avatar created for my team in the Deer Contest. We are Team 40 "Size Matters". As for the design we really don't have any suggestions or ideas. So feel free to come up with whatever you would like. From what I've seen you work is excellent so im sure we won't be dissapointed.

The rest of my team has been made aware of the site and will also register.

Thanks for all your help and time

goherd1111
Team 40 "Size Matters"
Old 09-22-2006, 01:19 PM
Fork Horn

I PM'd ya a while back. Newer heard anything from you. Did not want to bug you too much.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:36 PM

I haven't heard anything back yet, I'd like to get somethin with the state of Iowa and maybe a huge buck busting through it or ripping through it or something.
Old 09-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Ryan i registered and posted a pic- If you could make me an avatar combining a big buck or somethingdeerhunting realtedand and firefighting/EMT work that would be awesome.

Thanks
Tom
Old 09-28-2006, 09:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Impressive work, I would like a avatar if you would be so kind. I would like a combination of Tx marsh monkeys and Neb buck hunters. I would like my state of minnesota as the background. With my nic Tribal in there somewhere too. That would be awesome. Send me a private message if any questions. That's very kind of you!
Old 11-21-2006, 02:19 PM
Typical Buck

Tribal, yours is done..hope you like!
Old 11-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Those are all pretty good. I'm happy enough with mine for awhile

Quick Reply: Custom Huntingnet Avatars

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.