Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ignorant people

Old 08-29-2006, 11:04 AM

Default ignorant people

Well I'm new to this site and I recently posted posted a forum about my new bow shooting left. Sald I no longer have to worry about this as all of my hunting equipment (aside from my camo) has been stolen. My shed was broken into and my summit stand was stolen and crzy enough so was the safety harness. My reflex excursion,remington 30-06 passed down from my grandfather, mossberg 835, and my hi-point 9mm all taken from my house. I'm thinking it was someoneI knew as only my hunting equipment was taken. I barely have enough money to pay my bills and have been letting some of them golet alone replace all of my equipment. I have no many mixed feelings running through me,I don't know what to think. The only thing I have left is hunting license and camo. Sorry, just had to vent I guess.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:07 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: ignorant people

wow, what is with people. how were these people brought up to steal from another person? that makes me very upset, what in the world are those type of people thinking.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:15 AM

I feel ya. When I was 21-22 I had all my hockey equipment stolen. I never had the money to replace it, so I quite playing, and then as time went on I never got back around to it. I always said that I would go to jail for murder if I found they guy that did it.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:17 AM

I probably would go to jail if I found out who did it. Not for murder though...well not intentionally, but it's hard to say what can happen when you beat someone in the face with the platform of a stand.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear that. I hope things turn around for you. For now you have a decision to make. You can be pissed or you can be happy. Don't let the guy that stole you stuff steal your charma.

Tom
Old 08-29-2006, 11:54 AM
Typical Buck

F... dude! that makes me mad just hearing it. Did you have your place fingerprinted or file a police report? Sorry to hear man, the rifle you mentioned would have been the worse to me.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:55 AM
Dominant Buck

Hopefully you have the S/N numbers. If they get caught, it's a Federal Offense.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:01 PM

Yea, it was really hard and still is learning that my paps gun is gone. Especially since he gave it to me about a year before he died. I don't have the S/N for my grandfathers gun but I do for the rest of em. The only thing is, I'm not really good with the whole book keeping thing so who knows where they are. I did file a police report and they did fingerprint,however, a friend of mines house was broken into approx 2 months ago (twice actually) and had guns stolen, got fingerprints from a window, and never heard anything about it again to date. So my faith in the justice system is little.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

People who steal make me extremely mad! There is nothing worse than a thief. I am sorry to hear that it happened to you...
Old 08-29-2006, 12:07 PM
Dominant Buck

Just find the numbers. Sounds like you have a small group roaming around. They'll get caught sooner or later. I wish you luck.

Quick Reply: ignorant people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.