Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Diamond bow owners >

Diamond bow owners

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Diamond bow owners

Old 08-31-2006, 05:32 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Diamond bow owners

My friend shoots a Diamond Rapture and this thing is fast and quite. I will give them a good look when it time to get a new one. Great bang for your buck.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:43 PM
Awi

Ive got a diamond triumph,I got the wood handle on mine ,I bought mine last year when you could get rubber handle or wood,the rubber just didnt fit my shooting style.I like it because the way it paper tunes,It is almost dead on for me,when shooting barebow,I can look down the arrow out to 15 yards and center the target everytime.Good for low light when I cant see my pins.Im kinda torn between this bow and my matthews switchback.The diamond is my backup bow for now.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:22 AM
Typical Buck

I bought the Triumph from Bass Pro last night andit should arrive Wednesday.I've been bow hunting for the last 10 years and this is my first brand new bow! I bought used bows from buddies in the past and have had the XI for a looooong time. The reason I kept it is that it did the job and I try not to get too caught-up in buying the latest and greatest equipment every year.It's the shooter not the bow that gets the deer, but new equipment sure does help!

Thanks for the advise!
Old 09-01-2006, 05:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on the new bow! I wish you success with it this year. Always good to see another Diamond owner out there!
Old 09-01-2006, 11:56 PM

Grats on the new bow! Lets see some pics when you get it!
Old 09-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on choosing an awesome bow! I still remember how you feel when I bought my first brand-new, up-to-date bow!! Man, what a difference!

You're gonna love that bow... be sure to give us a look at it and post some pics when she comes in!
Old 09-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bought a Diamond Liberty earlier this year. I absolutely LOVE my bow. In league I was shooting in the 260's. When I bought the Liberty I jumped up to the 280's. Now I'm consistently shooting 297. Now, I just need to get past my mental block, and target panick, to break 300.

The Liberty is an awesome bow. It's balanced and quiet, and although it's not as fast as some of the top bows, it does the job. I'm a firm believer in accuracy over speed. Besides, if you get too fast, there's almost no way to get your pins close enough, and if you do get them close together, you're looking at a glob rather than individually identifiable pins.

Also, the advantage of the Liberty is the HUGE idler wheel. If I wanted to, I could crank the bow up to 70 lbs and pull it without much effort. As a matter of fact my bow tech had it set on 71 lbs and Iguessed it at 60 lbs. BTW, 60 lbs is what I, now,normally shoot.

Old 10-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Typical Buck

Hey...I just wanted to say thank you to everybody for the advice on my new bow. I am FINALLY feeling comfortable!!!!. I've been getting very discouraged until this afternoon whenI added a stabilizer and hand sling and it made a world of difference in my groupings. It felt as though I was fighting with the bow (torqued) and trying to direct the arrows and I was all over the place. It's like I had to learn to shoot all over again. A few weeks ago I changed the way I was holdingthe bowbecause I was hitting my forearm. Nowit is much more comfortable. I am now certain I'll be ready for our opener on the 14th. BRING EM ON!
Old 06-25-2010, 09:55 AM
Spike

Default Triumph

I own a triumph. Not a bad bow for the money. Only issue I have found is with the string slide. I just opened my bow case yesterday for the first time this season to find the slide broken again. I am now on the 3rd slide. Cheap plastic just can't hold up to the tension.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:41 AM
Fork Horn

i own a diamond triumph, got it in 07 been shooting it since. havent even thought of a new bow. super smooth draw, quiet, and reasonably quick.

Quick Reply: Diamond bow owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.