Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New hunter saying Hi >

New hunter saying Hi

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New hunter saying Hi

Old 08-26-2006, 07:45 PM

Default RE: New hunter saying Hi

Welcome and hope you enjoy hunting. You're really going to like huntingnet.com. I have learned a lot on here just by reading a ton of posts. If you ever have a question, just post it and someone will probably give you an answer...
Old 08-26-2006, 08:03 PM

Welcome to the hunters world. You don't need to apologize for enjoying any kind of hunting, especially archery for deer. Bambi is a cartoon character. Anyone who thinks it's easy to shoot a "poor, defenseless deer" should be invited to go out with a camera and try to get a picture of one in the woods, without a telephoto lens. Keep up the positive attitude. I've been hunting for over 4 decades, and consider it a privilege to be outdoors enjoying all the things nature can offer. Jack
Old 08-26-2006, 08:05 PM

Welcome aboard. Good luck this season

Old 08-26-2006, 08:37 PM

Welcome, you have came to the right place. I Just started bowhunting this year and this site has helped me out so much. These guys know what there talkin about. Dont be afraid to ask questions. I have been hunting since i was 10(now im 14) i wish i would have found this site along time ago. You will never forget your first deer that you harvest i know i wont. Dont get discouraged if you dont harvest a deer right off the bat. It takes alot of patience. Patience was probally the hardest thing i had to learn about hunting. Just remember be safe and have fun and thats all the matters and enjoy the great outdoors.I wish you the best of luck this Season.

Josh