Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 World Hunting Association Format Change >

World Hunting Association Format Change

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

World Hunting Association Format Change

Old 08-21-2006, 02:33 PM

Default RE: World Hunting Association Format Change

I love how alot of the people on this site make assumptions. Half of you dont even know the facts. More then half of you bandwagon.

We, the people, havent even seen the WHA product... how can we judge it?

Havent you ever had an idea you wanted to pursue? dreamers dream on... it seems like farbman is following his dream
Old 08-21-2006, 02:38 PM

ok,

its degrading to 5-6 internet posters on HNI and other sites.. I respect that.

I guess a man cant share his opinion on this site without getting blasted by HNI mods
Old 08-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was on the fence with the WHA, but now they have switched formats...

I think the WHA is a fresh idea

How does the phrase go? Liar, liar... pants on fire!

Here's just a small sampling of your first ten totwenty posts on the subject right after the outcry went up against the WHA...

So what?!?

I'd Agree that this will boost the sport, especially amongst the youth.
People are afraid of change... bottom line. Canned Hunting is a joke, WHA is innovative. Get with it people
Stop being sheep people
I'm still trying to figure it out: Are youa Farbman employee, one of the "hunters" involved with this fiasco, or an anti just hoping this thing takes off so you and your chronies can use it ad nauseum to try and attach its stupidity to the rest of the hunting community?

(Isn't it even amazing that all three of those could be mentioned in the same thought when trying to guess your real purpose? THAT should be pretty telling, right there...)

Old 08-21-2006, 02:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

its degrading to 5-6 internet posters on HNI and other sites..
Another misnomer...

The outcry among the hunting community was deafening, and replete with resolve. This farce was decried in every public forum imagineable, by everyone from the common man to the most powerful of magazine publishers. I wish the WHA respected that.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:59 PM

Greg-

thanks for sharing my posts...Truthfully, the outcry came from fanatics on the web...
Old 08-21-2006, 02:59 PM

Robb and Greg, right on with everything you've said. I know the people who formed the WHA can't change, but one could dream they could use some common sense, do a 180, and change for good. I still don't understand how the profit associated with doing good - producing something hunters would actually support - would not be be enough greedy motivation for them?

Saying stuff like the stuff you're saying is obviously just trying to get people teed off JMonsterZUMBO. So what purpose is that supposed to serve to help your cause?

Unless you are really a Mod yourself, and just trying to rally people against the WHA like they should be rallied agains them through such blatantly nonsensicalcomments. In that case, great work.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:02 PM

chucker.. lol

quite honestly, i was disgusted seeing UNoriginal thoughts/comments coming out of some of these HNI posters..

I just encourage original thought/ideas.

Yours
Old 08-21-2006, 03:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wont you head off to another forum and find some originality. Were all to dumb and unoriginal for you here. BYE
Old 08-21-2006, 03:10 PM

"The World Hunting Association, has dropped the most contentious of its issues -- shooting whitetail deer with tranquilizer darts -- as it prepares for its opening event, Oct. 5, at Lost Arrow Ranch near Gladwin."

from detnews.com

Old 08-21-2006, 03:14 PM

JMonster,

I ask again, what are your motivations for hunting? The issue with the WHA, goes far beyond the fact that they had planned to DART animals. The probelm with the WHA, is at the very core of what this man is trying to do. He is trying to make himself rich, and that in turn is going to mis-educate young people, antis, and non-hunters into thinking that hunting is a contest, and another way to make a quick dollar. Its going to breed a new race of "hunters" (I use that word in a loose association; they will be anything but hunters) who care nothing about the game they hunt, the lives they are taking, and the damage they are causing to our beloved hunting heritage--because $250,000 is on the line. If this debacle will suceed, its going to rob hunting of its very "essence" and become nothing but another buisness.

-Jerry

Quick Reply: World Hunting Association Format Change

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.