Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Dream Season - PA Team >

Dream Season - PA Team

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Dream Season - PA Team

Old 08-16-2006, 09:07 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Dream Season - PA Team

Do you not see something like this happening in the WHA....on a REGULAR basis? (I would....if I were going to watch it).

Do you think that this contest.....the DS show....is good for hunting? Isnt this what we're (partly) afraid of with the WHA?

Do you not want to thump this %$^&'ers ears for putting hunters (ALL OF US) in a bad light (Thank GOD no one else watches these type shows......en masse)?

I honestly don't know how the Drury boys could pick these guys, though. "hey....we need you guys to be in Ohio, tomorrow to film a segment for us" (they get in the truck)..
"Slim called....the rut's on in KS.....let's roll".

Jeff
Old 08-16-2006, 09:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not making excuses for team PA, I would say they are the easiest to "dislike" of any. Maybe I missed the part of when exactly they laid down the law on the rack sizes. The whole show seems to be lacking something this year, its a little too "Survivor like" to me.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:59 AM

ORIGINAL: buttonbuckmaster
The whole show seems to be lacking something this year, its a little too "Survivor like" to me.
Sometimes I think situations are purposely portrayed in a negative light.....so we will keep watching. The first season was the best to me. This season almost seems scripted. Otherwise, how can they show hunters that get drunk and still want to go out and sit in a tree, or shoot animals that they have been ask not to and still be participating? Not to mention the liability involved.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:33 PM

This season is definitely the worst. I don't know if I really like any of them. I guess if I had to choose a favorite so far it would be Kentucky just because they have stuck to their bows rather than switch to a gun to try to get an easier kill.

One thing about this season is the shooting competitions have been edited to the point they shouldn't even waste time having them. Are they all really that bad a shots?
Old 08-16-2006, 05:10 PM

yes i agree with mom w/swd the first one was really good ., this one to me is what they want ., they want use to come back next week and see what will happen to team p.a.., if it is not what they want they will really have some poor reviews for this year on D.S.,. but im still a watching
Old 08-16-2006, 06:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

you guys keep us posted on dream season i dont get to see it
Old 08-16-2006, 10:26 PM
Fork Horn

I love the show personally. It is by far the best reality show on tv. There are a couple of things I don't like as much this year. I wish they would stick with whitetails. That is probably my biggest bitch. Team PA are a couple of cocky schmucks that don't deserve to even watch the show, much less be on it. I agree with some of you, they should have been booted after the drinking episode. Now this weeks, one of them was out gambling while his teammate killed a deer everyone was told specifically to not kill. I also agree with alot of you, a trophy is in the eyes of the beholder....BUT....this is a tv show. They were hunting on managed property and was told not to kill the "bacon....bring home the ham" as Dr woods said. I could rant about those jerkoff's all night but I guess I will quit now.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Fork Horn

I don't even remember the Drury Brothers showing their faces on this episode.Usually they critque every team after a hunt.Wonder what happened to that?Love the show but those jackarses gotta go.
JE
Old 08-17-2006, 12:52 AM
Typical Buck

Yea, what a bunch of punks. They should be booted immediatly IMO. That's just a slap in the face to the hunting public. I hate to think how many of us good hunters would have give a toe to be living a dream like that, and some idiots can just abuse that. What a landowner says on his land goes, no matter what. Friggen losers!
Old 08-17-2006, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

the pa team are both idiots and i'm sure the drury's knew what they were doing. they added them two goofs to stir things up. i'm losing faith in brother mark and brother terry (i can't stand it when they call each other that!!!!!!!!!!!).

i still don't understand why the mn team shot that little buck. ok, so it had a goofy tine, so what! did you see how many deer were at that place!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Dream Season - PA Team

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.