Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

THIS SHOW SUCKS

Old 08-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: THIS SHOW SUCKS

My favorite shows are archers choice ( The Choice ) and Getting closer with Lee and Tiffany. The only thing I wish I could see close ups of broadhead damage on their animals. I wan to see what is leaving the holes and maybe see some blood trails. Also I think they need to show them scouting a lil bit. Alot more hunting and alot less advertising, save the advertising for the commercials...
Old 08-11-2006, 10:47 AM

I couldn't believe this show. Pick out the buck you want according to how much you can spend on it? At least they didn't have the gall to say it was fair chase, because it was the farthest from it.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:45 AM
Fork Horn

It was a joke when that big buck at 10 yards looked right at them in the blind and never ran. Or when they were making all that noise-taking pictures of Wallis buck and the big buck that looked into the blind was just standing there with not a care in the world just waitiing for the other hunter to shoot . When non-hunters see shows like this it reinforces the nonsense that the anti hunting community spits out that we are killing dumb defenseless animals
Old 08-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Take a look at the price list... I just checked out he website... how absurd...

http://www.teagueranch.com/
Old 08-11-2006, 12:00 PM

This should be outlawed........how rediculous

Old 08-11-2006, 12:00 PM

I was embarassed to see that was located in Iowa.

What a joke![:@]
Old 08-11-2006, 12:35 PM
Typical Buck

Goodness, I can't get over those prices! 25k for a 210 and up. Definetly a rich mans game is the tame animal hunting.[:'(]
Old 08-11-2006, 01:40 PM
Fork Horn

The other funny thing is he looks over at his "guide" and aks him how he doesnt poach>!!??!! [:-]I know this is your brothers place and all but how dont ya?!!! What a crook!!!
Old 08-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Typical Buck

Not to defend Wally....because I can't stand his show.....but at least he didn't try to hide the fact that he was "shopping" for deer.

I hate the shows that shoot deer like that and they make no mention that they are hunting a deer preserve, high fence, etc.

"Hey folks.....look at the 9 kickers points coming off this buck's G2....and the quadruple brow tines"

You can spot one of those pen-raised deer a mile away. And dorks like Wally, Keith Warren and Shane (Chasing the dream) hunt them.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Spike

Maybe I could trade my of dodge 4x4 in for a 180+. I would have to walk, but atleast I would have a big buck mounted right. I would invest in a huffy.

Quick Reply: THIS SHOW SUCKS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.