Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The Outdoor Channel... >

The Outdoor Channel...

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Outdoor Channel...

Old 08-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Fork Horn

Default The Outdoor Channel...

I just added that to my line up yesterday and I was going through the TIVO adding season passes, and they have ALOT of Great Shows on there... I can't wait to see some of them, that I have always wanted to see like Road Trips, and Gettin Close.... What other shows doI need to record...?? I might have to get a bigger TIVO...haha

BTW This is offered through Comcast (at least in my area) now, but you have to buy some sports package, costs $4.99 a month and the channel is 270 if interested in ordering it...
Old 08-10-2006, 09:30 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: The Outdoor Channel...

This is funny.

I added it last night, too. It's part of a sports package in my area (9 channels).....but it's only $.95 a month. I guess I could say it's a bargain.......but who am I kidding? I used to get this channel (in my regular digital package).....and they took it away! I'm NOW paying extra for it.

Jeff
Old 08-10-2006, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

haha i too just added it to my satellite package this week. im enjoying it so far.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like Bowhunter Magazine TV, North American Whitetail, Archer Choice and some Limb Savers American Archer although sometimes Tom Nelson annoys me..
Old 08-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I love the channel. Tuesdays are great. From like 6pm-midnight...straight shows, and some good ones throughout the week. My wife knows that on Tuesday nights I'm in the basement...my soaps are on.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:36 PM

tuesday night persuit. from 6 to i think 12 i watch every single on of them unless i have seen it before then i will switch it to CSI on spike.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:54 PM
Fork Horn

You mean the "Outdoor Product Infomercial Channel"... hehe...

I still watch it, but just take it all with a grain of salt... [&:]
Old 08-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I called and complained to Comcast because the only thing we get is OLN which sucks. I told them there are 750,000 deer hunters in the state of Michigan. Why they don't offer the Outdoor Channel is bewildering. I got no response.

I hate OLN. All they show is bullriding, Survivor reruns, hockey, and African Safari crap. Once in a blue moon they'll show deer hunting (but not the good shows.)
Old 08-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

There are more shows like Primos, hunting the country (which in my opinion is starting to stink) I love Primos. Real tree road trips is very good. You might want to try and see if you can get the mens channel as well. Thats a good channel...
Old 08-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

I got it too, only for free for a year in a promotional campaign here in Anne Arundel County. They used to only offer OLN, which has very little hunting, and mostly Survivor and bull riding. But they picked up the Outdoor Channel here recently. Keep an eye out for it in your area if they don't yet offer it.

Quick Reply: The Outdoor Channel...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.