Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Worst hunting show >

Worst hunting show

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Worst hunting show

Old 08-07-2006, 09:41 PM

Default RE: Worst hunting show

We have a show that comes on the Sportsman Channel called The Urban American Outdoorsman or something. I first saw it while they were in the middle of a Turkey hunt. It was a good hunt and a guy shot his first bird. He was like yeah im a pimp and ya da ya. The he was like screw boys in the hood im the brotha from the wood. Thats cool and all, he was excited, But he said things that emphasized that he was a minority in the hunting world and stuff. I just didnt like how they went about it. They had a good cooking segment. The rest were photos of a vacation and i didnt really like that because it had nothing to do with hunting.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:01 PM

Chasing the Dream is the worst. They're always in an enclosure. It's another one of those shows where the "hunters" can't even act excited. It's complete crap. After them, I'd have to say Keith Warren {also always in enclosures}, and then anything with Jackie Bushman. He sucks. I hope he dies.[:@][:'(]
Old 08-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Typical Buck

I disagree on the drurys, i like that show. I also love roger raglin...hes awesome and down to earth, an idiot to boot.

the ones i hate are "mr bada$$" tred barta. who does he think he is?, the baddest man in the world or what. "i do things the hard way, cause it's my way" [:@]PSSSSST.
Also, t&t with wally, dude get into the wild or just start hunting cattle

Old 08-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Fork Horn

I dont like wally, jackie, tred has been bugging me lately, and i cant stand team fitzgerald outdoors. there cocky as crap, and millionaires before the shows got out there. I like primos, roadtrips, raglin.Oh, bill jordan and dave watson also bug me.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Dominant Buck

I agree with Warren and Barta. Another to throw in the mix, and they were hunting pens this week, is Hunting University. Just useless.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

anything with guns, I just cant watch gun hunting. Bow or go home.
Old 08-08-2006, 01:05 AM

Im sick of watching infomercials (hunting shows)
Old 08-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Next is Tred Barta - this guy is just a fawkin tool. I just watched a show with him a few days ago tryin to shoot a caribou, missed like 5 times at 50 + yards with a longbow, the whole time he was saying his maximum effective range was 20 yards.

3rd in line is Hank Parker 3D - if he ain't hunting Texas penn hunts with his sons, it ain't hunting.

Jim Shockey is the only guy that I consider to be a real hunter. At least those guys on his shows are working for animals in the wild.

The Drury guys have gotten so stuck on themselves the last few years it ain't even funny. They think their **** don't stink, and they can make a hunting reality show, God save us all that actually hunt.

I do respect anyone who hunts fairchase game, Eastmans, Shockey, and a few others, thats about it.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Would agree. The Bushman show is lame and Ted is far to cocky and arrogant for me anymore.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guys - not liking a show is one thing. Personally insulting the host is another. Keep it clean and please, no personal attacks. I have better things to do than go back and edit your posts.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Worst hunting show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.