HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Ultimate Dream Hunt... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/150530-ultimate-dream-hunt.html)

hvyhitter19 08-05-2006 09:31 AM

Ultimate Dream Hunt...

What's your Ultimate Dream Hunt...?? For me I think Polar Bear with a bow would be the Ultimate Test... Hopefully one day I'll get to take that test...;)

Arrowmaster 08-05-2006 09:44 AM

RE: Ultimate Dream Hunt...

I myself would have to say trying my luck at killing a huge elk with my bow. Never had the opportunity to hunt elk yet, but Im ready too...

atlasman 08-05-2006 10:10 AM

Arrowing a HUGE bodied Saskatchewan whitetail is first for me.

Then a nice elk hunt would be next.

partsjay 08-05-2006 10:13 AM

I may seem boring to some....but hunting Illinois for some big whitetails is my dream...I hunt public land in the northeast...so that is my dream place to hunt someday.....maybe hunt the Grisby...during the rut someday.

jamiebuck 08-05-2006 10:42 AM

I WAS LOOKING A GUIDE SERVICE UP IN NEW FUNLAND GRAND SLAM HUNT MOOSE ,BLACKBEAR , CARABOU, I THINK IT WAS ABOUT6.500
WITH A BOW
OR A NICE ELK WITH A BOWHUNT WOULDBE AWSOME TO;)

gregholland 08-05-2006 10:44 AM

Grand Slam of N. American Squirrels would be fun!!!LOL With a blow gun at that!

Fieldmouse 08-05-2006 01:45 PM

ORIGINAL: hvyhitter19

What's your Ultimate Dream Hunt...?? For me I think Polar Bear with a bow would be the Ultimate Test... Hopefully one day I'll get to take that test...;)
You better go quick. There won't be any in 9 years you know with global warming and everything.:D:D:D

I want to go moose hunting someday on family property in Alaska and I'm going north to Canada next year to hunt white tail.

lovethebigguns 08-05-2006 02:13 PM

Mine would be a big bull elk (at least 6X6 since I'm dreaming) with my MathewsLX in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.

But, I'd have to say hunting a Grizzly with my beloved model 94 big bore 444 in Alaska comes in a damn close second!

Greatthread!
Thanks!

Davoh 08-05-2006 02:22 PM

Self guided, public land wildernesselk hunt... but that's still second....

I get to hunt my dream land every year(if I'm able)... Family has 1700 acres in Texas Hill Country... Biggest deer I've ever seen out there might go 120", but it's still my favorite place on earth...

Scott/IL 08-05-2006 02:24 PM

I live my dream hunt every November. I have a few places in the heart of Illinois to bowhunt in.

If I had to pick something else though,thenit would either be bowhunting the Milk River or killing a big bull elk hunt.