Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BowTech Bows

Old 08-04-2006, 03:52 PM

Default BowTech Bows

Does anyone have any experience with BowTech Bows? Pros and Cons?
All comments and opinions welcome.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:30 PM

Default RE: BowTech Bows

? What ya'll want on it?
Old 08-04-2006, 04:37 PM

mobowhuntr,
Do you have an opinion about BowTech bows or am I supposed to try to guess what you are implying with the "face and popcorn"??
Old 08-04-2006, 04:50 PM

Sorry, dude. I was merely implying that Bowtech's are talked about here ALL the time. There are more guys here that have them than I can count. Just jump forums and you'll find countless posts regarding bowtech bows.

They are great, no doubt about it. The Allegiance is simply one of the best bows on the market.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Spike

Just got my allegiance and absolutely love it!!!! all of my bows in the past have held special places in my heart, but performance wise nothing beats THIS Bow! For a shorter draw length shooter like myself its wonderful.

the views and opinions expressed by this member are his and always right!!
Old 08-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've purchased 2 Bowtechs since 2003 and I've had no problems. Nothing but good things to say.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:45 PM

Hello I am a short draw Archer. I am only 5ft2 and my draw length is 25". so you like that bow.
Old 08-04-2006, 06:01 PM

No harm meant (or taken) mobowhuntr.
I just didn't know what you were referring to with your first post.

I'm just got back into shooting my bow after an 8 year "pause", and the one I'm shooting now sounds really loud and doesn't shoot as nice asmy friendsbows that I'm at the range with.

I've been doing research on the internet about bows and made up a list of what I want in a bow and BowTech offers one that fills all my "needs/wants" in a bow.
Problem now is,I have never heard of BowTech (until a few days ago), much less ever held one or seen one in action. And the closest dealer is 50 miles from me.

I just want to make sure that this bow will live up to the "hype" that my research says before I make that drive.

Thank You.
Old 08-04-2006, 06:46 PM
Spike

well Pparrish I sugguest you try a few differernt bows before making your final decision about what bow to eventually get. lots of good manufactures and they all have their own pros and cons such as Hoyt, mathews, bowtech, darton,etc.... but the bowtech is the finest in my opinion it has a great new cam system for speed and cam synchronization. it's quiet, no valley and don't even think about creeping the string or your arm will be torn off! I love it!!
Old 08-04-2006, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

3 bowtechs in three years...simply put they are the best I've ever shot. The Tribute and Allegiance are absolutely awesome. You can not go wrong and well worth the investment.

Kelly

Quick Reply: BowTech Bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.