Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Primos Bow Hunting Vest >

Primos Bow Hunting Vest

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Primos Bow Hunting Vest

Old 07-28-2006, 02:16 PM

Default Primos Bow Hunting Vest

Have any of you guys tried out the Primos Bow Vests? i was considering getting one but wanted to see what other people thought of them. any help would be great.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:14 PM

Default I love it!

I love the Primos vest because it allows me to have a place for everything. No more searching around for my rangefinder or windchecker. I know right where everything is and can get to it without having to take off a pack. Often times I don't wear a daypack anymore. Everything I need is in the vest. Sometimes I'' wear a very narrow hydration pack which has room for my raingear and lunch.

So far I've converted my hunting partner and one game officer who saw the vest and loved it. One tip would be to buy it big enough to wear over raingear or layering you want to do. You don't want all your gear under several layers of fleece when you need something.

-- FLIX
Old 07-28-2006, 03:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I love it!

I asked a week or two ago, and there was another topic about it. But I went ahead and got one and it looks to be very functional. Definetly looks like I won't be dragging a fanny pack into the tree with me this October.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:52 PM

Default RE: Primos Bow Hunting Vest

thanks FLIX. im gonna go ahead and get it ordered.
Old 07-28-2006, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like Primos is going to be gettinga good bit of my money soon... That bow sling, their new soft-sided case, and this vest.

And of course every time they come out with a new elk or deer hunting or big-game-out-west or bowhunting video... [:-]
Old 07-28-2006, 08:33 PM

ORIGINAL: kshafer

thanks FLIX. im gonna go ahead and get it ordered.
I wish we carried them at HuntFlix, but I feel we are about as far afield from videos right now as we can go by carrying a few calls! (Of course, I have been known to take a few special orders )

-- FLIX
Old 07-28-2006, 10:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ditto on everything good that has been said about the vest! I haveowned one for a year now and I could never part with it again. Just between my friends I have sold at least 10 of them.
Old 07-29-2006, 04:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

So where you guys getting them, directly from Primos or the useual run of the mill catalog stores.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:57 AM

Rickmur...im gettin mine off of cabelas they are $55 at Primos, $60 at Bass Pro Shops, and $50 at Cabelas. i dont know about you guys but im goin to cabelas!
Old 07-29-2006, 10:08 AM

With all the hype about them I've been looking at them. Myquestion is do you wear them over or under a coat?

Quick Reply: Primos Bow Hunting Vest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.