Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 my reply to Wal-mart vs. Proshop >

my reply to Wal-mart vs. Proshop

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

my reply to Wal-mart vs. Proshop

Old 07-26-2006, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: my reply to Wal-mart vs. Proshop

i went to a walmart in pennsylvania near my summer cabin and the times are changing. the hunting and fishing isles are moved to the back of the store and what use to be like 10 isles of gear is now 3. i didnt see any guns or muzzloader stuff. i think there getting out of the business from what i saw.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:47 PM

Default RE: my reply to Wal-mart vs. Proshop

I have to agree with WalteWittman. It seams as though the Wally world in my area recrutes at the annual community carnival!!
Adressing the muzzy issue, I thought I had problems with some about 4 yrs ago. I couldn't get them to group. I called Muzzy and told them I thought I got a bad batch. They sent me a new pack of six no questions asked. It turns out I wasn't tuning them correctly. The incert was cantered just enoughto knock them out of wack.