Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 World Hunting Association? >

World Hunting Association?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

World Hunting Association?

Old 07-13-2006, 05:37 AM

Default RE: World Hunting Association?

I think they should have a couple of pro hunters on the show. Hunters that are used to being in front of the camera. The ave Joe, including me would be very nervous being on national TV and would probably not do as well stating what will probably be the opposing view.
Maybe The Drury brothers, Ralph and Vickie,Cuz,Toxey,Will Primos would be good choices?
We could always sik Uncle Ted on them?

It would be hard for us ave guys to not come off as an ass if the intent of a professional interviewer is to make us look that way. A good interviewer can manipulate and spin the interview the direction they want it to go. That is their job and some are very good at it.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:51 AM
Fork Horn

This is asking for it.... Jon Stewart is going to have a field day with anyone, and any self respecting hunter used to being infront of the camera will know it. Sorry MattTDS, but unless there is some kind of written contract garanteeing no editing of said interviewee's statements, it wont happen.

Of course there will always be some dumb bubba out there... like the woman in the moo-moo and hair curlers on tv after a tornado.... and that is likely who they're looking for.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:09 PM
Typical Buck

Uncle ted would eat him alive lol.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm with Justin on this one. I'd go in a heartbeat if they were in the Burgh.

Seriously, it's Jon Stewart, not the Big Bad Wolf. Just because he's a liberal doesn't mean he's going to be abusive or a jerk. There are plenty of liberals who post here and are genuinely decent individuals.

Tell The Daily Show reps to send me airfare + hotel + per diem, and I'll go.

EDIT: Nevermind that. I only have a few vacation days left, and those are reserved for the rut.