Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Team Illinois from Dream Season 3! >

Team Illinois from Dream Season 3!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Team Illinois from Dream Season 3!

Old 07-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Team Illinois from Dream Season 3!

squirrel, I envy anybody that can do that. I myself am a former school teacher. I enjoyed the outdoors so much that I entered a profession that allows me take vacation time during the fall. I truly enjyed teaching and there are days i do miss it. I did have the fortune to talk with Mark and Terry Drury several times at various trade shows. and they are truly class acts.........I was at a Cabelas event and Terry gave my then 4 year old a Mossy oak hat for nothing. we did not ask or anything. he just said here you go little man....I thought that was a nice gesture. I hope to see them in the future. i feel they are true stewards of the sport. they work intesvely on there farms and are Dr's of the sport....they could probably write a diserataion on deer and deer hunting and it would benefit anybody. just my 2 cents.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome...
I know how it is,I live in the Upper pennisula of Michigan and I have to Work HARD to shoot a good buck. I work 40+, two kids, 6yr oldand 8weeks, a wife, a dog and family business.. I also try to video my hunts when the opportunity presents itself.. Did one last year with two 5 years olds.. Search for the story, you get a kick out of it..

Love the show, sure beats the boring reality shows they have these days.. At least we have something GOOD to watch now..

Keep it up, and JUST HUNT..
Old 07-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck to you and your partner. I know how tuff it can be to get quality video. Just enjoy yourself and have fun with the Drurys.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:25 PM

I just wanted to thank those that have responded to the thread. We appreciate the honest opinions.I hope over the course of the next few weeks you turn your votes our way, but Ican understand your decisions. That is what isgreat! I really think that your die hard bowhunters are some of the most honest people out there, and that goes a long way these days. Thanks for the support!
VOTE TEAM ILLINOIS!
The Squirrel
Old 07-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Fork Horn

You guys were my pick from the begining.I'm voting for ya.
Thanks,
James
Old 07-13-2006, 11:21 AM

I am in for you guys, you guys are cool. Great job with the fund raiser at the school.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

Just
Old 07-13-2006, 05:03 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: BROX

Just watched this weeks episode cant wait 2 see what happens next week!
Old 07-13-2006, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to HNI, we all hope you stick around and join in the fun. Don't let these guys bother you - their bark is worse than their bite.

I haven't managed to catch any episodes of Dream Season this year, but I will certainly try now that I know one of the team members is on the board. I've been a big fan of the show in years past so I'm hoping this season is shaping up to be just as good as the previous years.

Oh, and it helps that you're from Illinois!
Old 07-13-2006, 06:22 PM
Fork Horn

I haven't watched any episodes on t.v yet, I'm always busy and miss them. I'm going to go buy the the new Drury Outdoors Dream Season Pro vs. Am sometime soon though.

Quick Reply: Team Illinois from Dream Season 3!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.