HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Does Browning.... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/1474-does-browning.html)

buckhunter12 01-12-2002 05:59 PM

Does Browning....

I havent heard much talk about any of the Browning bows on here. I was just wondering if there was a reason. I know browning makes high quality guns and clothing but what about their bows. J/W y no one ever says anthing about them. I really like the looks of the Mirage and the Adrenaline. Just thought id ask. Do they make high quality bows??
ryan

AF CRIBBS 01-12-2002 06:53 PM

RE: Does Browning....

buck hunter i personally own a browning spliit limb 2 cam bow its never given me one bit of problem although ive heard that their single axle bows the newer ones mine is a a 1998, have a problem with their limbs. dont know if thats true ive only heard that from people trying to sell me a new bow. im kinda like the tight wad if it aint broke dont fix it ive notice on here that alot of ppl buy into the speed factor aand the name factor be it matthews or hoyt. I just cant justify spending that much on something that my 300.00 bow does just fine with carbon arrows and 100 grain muzzzy's i use one sight out to 30 yards which is personally as far as i shoot anyway ive gotten good pass thru on deer size animals with it and plan to elk hunt with it this coming up season. its just what ur comfortably with or want to spend...its the same as do u drive a pinto or a corvette both will get u there just what makes u look better to the crowd as u go by...i personally have a friend who bought a brand new pse nova got it setup with carbons and the whole works killed a couple of deer with it but sold it cuz when we went to the pro shop to pratice at the range some of the ppl there kinda asked him what he was dare shooting a pse instead of a matthews. ive had guys comment on my bow on its 2 axle age but mine shoots just as well will kill a deer just as well as there single axles and with as little noise as them although their arrow will get there quicker but ive never had a deer jump a shot from less than 30 yards i not saying it cant happen just ive never had it happen. Im personally going to change sites on my bow to a new trophy ridge flatliner this year because i think they will be worth the 100.00 price tag sorry so long but it kinda struck a nerve with me when u asked just find a bow ur comfortable with physically and money wise be it a matthews or a recurve be comfortable with what u shoot and that brings confidence in u not the name of the bow stamped on the limbs

just my .02
Tony

jhuckeby18 01-12-2002 10:06 PM

RE: Does Browning....

from what ive heard about them they are good quality as of what u would expect from nething by browning