Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Mossy Oak/Biologic Stance on the WHA >

Mossy Oak/Biologic Stance on the WHA

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mossy Oak/Biologic Stance on the WHA

Old 07-08-2006, 05:13 AM
Typical Buck

Default Mossy Oak/Biologic Stance on the WHA

Here is a reply I received from Mossy Oak/Biologic with regards to the WHA. Chuck Sykes, who is now a strong supporter of the WHA and host of "The Management Advantage" TV show that Mossy Oak sponsors, has been talking loudly in favor of the World Blunting Association, so I asked Mossy Oak/Biologic as to their stance:

Dear Sir,

Thanks so much for caring enough about our sport to take the time to send an email. I appreciate and respect your concerns. We at Mossy Oak and BioLogic are very passionate about hunting and its traditions. Its our lifestyle. We have the utmost respect for Chuck Sykes and the Management Advantage television show. Chuck loves the sport as much as any of us. Its my understanding that Chuck is managing the wildlife on the property to be used and they couldn’t have a better guy. I know in my heart he wouldn’t align himself or support anything that would harm our sport.

I don’t know many details, but I understand more info is coming on what the WHA is doing. I trust Chuck and I am willing to wait and see and keep an open mind. I’d like for us all to keep an open mind and see what this is all about before we make rash emotional decisions. At some point in life and business…you have to trust others….and I trust Chuck.

Thanks for your past support and I hope you will be willing to wait and see.

Bobby Cole
BioLogic

Figured I'd let everyone know so they can can be well informed about who is standing where on this ongoing/heated issue.
[/align]
[/align]
Old 07-08-2006, 05:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Mossy Oak/Biologic Stance on the WHA

Sounds/reads like that was written by a woman..(no offense ladies) it's just very feminine. If that's the stance of Mossy/Bio, that's the end of my business for them, any contact info?
Old 07-08-2006, 06:05 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks for the report Pinwheel. Until a company or organization states publicly their position either for or against, I assume it is taking no stance, which to me says if it would end up flying they would back it. There can be no neutrality on this issue........either you are for or against it.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:46 AM
Typical Buck

I agree 100%---there is no fence-straddling on this issue, gottahave somenads on this oneand take a stand one way or another.

Contact e-mailis [email protected]
Old 07-08-2006, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

That wasn't the response I expected to read. It sounds to me like it is more than a neutral stance as they are strongly supporting Chuck Sykes in this and are asking for your continued patronage - as well as calling your stance a rash emotional judgement.
I say that is a stance for the WHA - just not willing to flat out say it.

They have lost my business as well until they come to their senses!
Old 07-08-2006, 07:36 AM
Typical Buck

I asked them about their thoughts with regards to both the WHA and Chuck Sykes and his support/participation of it, especially since both Mossy and Bio support his TV show. This is the response... up to each person as to how they wish to interpret it. This same exact e-mail has been sent to other concerned individuals also, so I felt it would be fine to post.

Personally, until MO/biologic comes out with a full public statement as to their official position,Imust use the only response I've received from them as a basis of judgement. JMHO.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks Pinwheel, I just emailed my disapproval to them and kindly let them know that their company is now on my "do not buy from" list....

Old 07-08-2006, 08:12 AM
Dominant Buck

How about posting the link to them so that we can all tell them how we feel about their stance ?
Old 07-08-2006, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Can someone give me the run down on the "WHA" , or give me a link where I can catch up here? I've been away for awhile.
Old 07-08-2006, 08:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here ya go, Bowfanatic:

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1560996

Quick Reply: Mossy Oak/Biologic Stance on the WHA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.