Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New to the boards >

New to the boards

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New to the boards

Old 07-02-2006, 08:10 AM

Default New to the boards

Hi ya'll!! I'm new here. This looks like an awesome place. I'm Lisa. This season will be my third hunting and I am an addict!! We live in Steuben County, NY....best hunting in Ny State! I really enjoy Archery more than anything. For us it is a family thing. My husband got us into it. My son (almost 13) and my daughter (almost 9) both shoot bow. Heck there are day when my son outshoots me.

I'm am eagerly awaiting the upcoming season...I can't get enough of anything hunting related! My first year i got a 4 point, seconf a 6 point....I'm hoping the pattern continues and I get a 8 point this year!
Look forward to chatting with ya'll!
Old 07-02-2006, 08:21 AM

Default RE: New to the boards

Welcome aboard the ship mate. . .

Hopefullyyour pattern does indeed continue and you can score on a nice buck this year. But why stop at an 8 pointer right? Go for gold no matter what!

Sounds like you have a wonderful family. . .and I couldn't think of a better sport to participate in with the entire family.

Once again, great to have new people on this site. I am returning from a hiatus myself, so I feel a bit seasick boarding the ship once again!

Old 07-02-2006, 08:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Howdy, what kind of equipment are you and your family using? Welcome to the forum.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

Welcome aboard, I can't wait to hear of your success this year as well. If interested, we run a really fun bowhunting contest which we will be taking entrys for in a couple weeks. It's a sub forum of the bowhunting forum. Last year we had 300 contestants, 30 teams of 10...great comradorie and some fantastic bucks taken. Hang around and jump in and I'll place ya on a team.

Enjoy the forums, if ya need help, don't hestitate to contact a mod, admin or the FAQ's....Enjoy!

Old 07-02-2006, 09:15 AM
Fork Horn

welcome hope you have a great time here and good luck hunting
Old 07-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Banned

Welcome!!! My wife Hoytgirl and I are avid archers too. Glad to have you. Some great people here and very knowledgeable ones too. HCH
Old 07-02-2006, 03:05 PM

Welcome aboard, this is a great place to hang out. You can be assured that any question you have (archery related) can be answered correctly by the one of the many members here.
Old 07-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hello and welcome to the forums.
Your gonna like it here.
Old 07-02-2006, 03:34 PM

Welcome to the forums!!!
Old 07-02-2006, 04:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Welcome

Quick Reply: New to the boards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.