HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Need advice on bow site (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/146321-need-advice-bow-site.html)

Chuck7 06-28-2006 02:41 AM

Need advice on bow site

Last year I had a hog walk up to me. It was almost dawn and i could not see my sites. The hog walked away.
Do you thinkthis site would help to see in the pre dawn time?
Thanks,
Chuck7

Compact, lightweight all-metal sight body and pins. Three .029'' fiber optic pins are enhanced by over 2' of coiled light-gathering fibers per pin to ensure that when the shot presents itself you'll be ready. Metal frame also features dual mounting holes, quiver, and a gang adjust dovetail for both windage and elevation adjustments. Orange glow ring for fast peep centering and target acquisition. Perfect in low-light conditions. Bronze anodized finish.

[/align]

function newPopWindow()
{window.open("","windowname","toolbar=no,location= no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars= yes,resizable=yes,width=410,height=485,top=50,left =50");}

Order
Qty

Our
Price

Item
Number
Description
Size

$59.99
38-886-891-00
BRONZE ANONDIZED FINISH
3-PIN

Xtremebone 06-28-2006 05:35 AM

RE: Need advice on bow site

I would have to say the pins look like they will be bright but I don't have that sight so it is hard to say. But any of the new sights out now are really bright.

hardcorehunter 06-28-2006 05:42 AM

I have two that are very bright. The brightest that Ihave is on my new Tribute I bought last friday. This one is Very Bright andI have already been out in my yd well after dark to try it and can still see the pins. My other sight is a fuse and it is bright too; but not like this Black Gold Radiant with skycoil technology www.blackgoldsights.com
HCH [/align]

partsjay 06-28-2006 06:12 AM

I just bought a tru-glo extreme...comes with a light you can turn on...works pissa!!

Lx lungbuster7 06-28-2006 09:30 AM

most of the new sites pick up light well this one shouldnt be any different

Chuck7 06-28-2006 09:54 AM

Thanks Folks,
I appeciate all of the replies,
C7

BGHUNTER00 06-28-2006 09:58 AM

I also purchased one on the Tru Glo sights with the light and it is great, very very bright and not all that expensive.

Copper31 06-28-2006 10:32 AM

The longer the fiber optic the more light you will have at the end of the pin. Mosthave an optional light that can be attached

Chuck7 06-28-2006 10:49 AM

Hardcore,
I took your advice and ordered the Black Gold Radiant. Looks like a great site.
Thanks,
C7

sparky73 06-28-2006 10:54 AM

I personaly use a Vital Bow Gear three pin angled sight.
It has very bright pins in low light (predawn)
ThinkI paid about 129.00 for it.
You can check them out at www.vitalgear.com
good luck