Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 !!! Last years bruiser is back, check out these PICS!!! >

!!! Last years bruiser is back, check out these PICS!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

!!! Last years bruiser is back, check out these PICS!!!

Old 06-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: !!! Last years bruiser is back, check out these PICS!!!

Wow, I love the width and he looks more massive this year too. And very symetrical. Good luck, that's a great buck.
Old 06-26-2006, 11:16 PM

Nice buck, I cant wait to see how big he is after you get him. Keep us posted. Good luck
Old 06-27-2006, 06:07 AM
Fork Horn

I hope you get him Buck Magnet. Man, I wouldn't be able to think about anythingbut the buck 24/7. I'm sure you had a hard time sleeping after you got this years pic!
Old 06-27-2006, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man, what a buck!!!!! I wish you all the best in getting him this year. That great knowing what buck you are after, it makes it all that much sweeter when/if you get him. GOOD LUCK!!!!
Old 06-27-2006, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Definitely the same buck, but I don't see him adding a lot of inches when compared to last year. I think it's time to take him out.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:46 AM
Fork Horn

wow nice buck hope to see you holding his antlers in the next pics. Cant believe the growth he has already most bucks here are just starting their main beams.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:16 PM

Thanks guys,

I hope to get a tag in him and if this dang rain ever stops I plan on getting out and scouting this guy a little more. I havn't a pretty good idea of where to start but this season is gonna be tough because the area this guy beds in is so thick brush that you have to belly crawl through, no way of shooting anywhere in the area. The tough thing is that this brush he stays in is surrouned entirely by corn fields except for one side where the brush leads into the big woods. Its a funnel area where the brush and woods met that is only about 30 yards wide. This year we cut a 20 yard wide strip of the brush out between the woods and planted it in a food plot. The deer sign in that plot is crazy and it looks like its gonna be a perfect ambush spot.

James, I think he may gain a little more tine length and mass but he definetly isn't going to be much bigger than last year. His growth spurt came between last year and the year before that. I have pics of him two years ago as a 17"-18" wide 8 point.
Old 06-27-2006, 03:52 PM

Yep, he's a dandy, Buck Magnet! If I lived a little closer to the land I hunt, I'd have a game camera for sure. That would certainly get me pumped up for the season.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Nice buck Jason! I hope you get a shot at him this year. I just put my cams out this past weekend and hope to get some decent pics come Saturday.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:44 PM

WOW GREAT LOOKING DEER HOPE YOU GET HIM THIS YEAR!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: !!! Last years bruiser is back, check out these PICS!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.