Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Well, it's been a good run..... >

Well, it's been a good run.....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Well, it's been a good run.....

Old 06-21-2006, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Well, it's been a good run.....

Man, sorry to hear about your current situation Mo.The good lord does everything for a reason bud. Look forward to seeing your butt back online in the near future.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sometimes divorce is actually the best thing for both parties involved. You will get past it and learn from the experience. Stay positive and don't let your hunting gear make it into the settlement[:@]
Old 06-21-2006, 08:43 PM

Ya'll overwhelm me...sincerely. That's what makes this place so great. Who would have ever thought friends could be made in this capacity, but sure enough they can, and for that I'm most grateful!!

Rob, thanks for the words of encouragement. Also thanks for allowing this thread to stay here, although it does belong elsewhere.

hardcore.......buddy........you gotta quit flashin those good lookin babes a bouncin around me.......been a while......LMAO.......thanks my friend.

duc, I don't know how long......but this place certainly helps me clear my head. I love talking shop w/ folks like ya'll! TRAITOR!! [&:]

gibblet, I will be back, of that I assure you. In fact, I'll pop in from time to time when I get the opportunity. I gotta list of folks you could run off for me while I'm gone.....

Butch, my friend.....even though yer a little backwards....(leftie) thank you. Yeah, it's a shock to ya'll cause I've never said anything about it before. It's been going downhill for a while, but I just didn't bring it up here.

TeeJay.....till you get a better bow.............DON'T EVER CALL ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN MATHEWS GUYS........LOL....you know I'm kiddin... Oh, and hey.....what's with the accent?? I know yer up north, but I thought you were SOUTH of the Canadien border.....EH?? Thank you my friend, it means a lot. Truly.

For those of you I didn't mention, thank you so much for the words of encouragement. Shoot em straight!!
Old 06-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Site Buck Guru

good luck man. Pretty soon bowhunting will be occupying your mind instead of a million negative thoughts. One day at a time.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Miss you buddy.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:32 PM

If you are able to hunt this year, please get in touch with someone and have them enter you in the bowhunting contest. It just wouldn't be the same without you.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Typical Buck

As others have said and I will say the same You have answered many questions are your posts will be missed...hope everything gets better for you
Old 06-21-2006, 10:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dang! I'm gone for a day or two, and... well, Dang!

Man, I'm really sorry to hear that, and for several reasons. One, I hate to hear about it simply for you personally; I can't imagine how a divorce would tear asunder someone's life, even as commonplace as it has become. I can't remember you mentioning kids in any of our conversations, but I hope for their sake (as well as yours) that there's none involved. As a father of a freakin'incredibly awesome 3-year-old, I just couldn't imagine not getting to see him every day. And what effect it would have on him long-term if I didn't get to be his father but once every other weekend or something stupid like that.

On a personal note, I'll truly miss our exchanges, the fun we've poked at each other, and the laughs we've shared. You'll be sorely missed, I can tell you that.

And I was really looking forward to conversing with you when we finally got around to deer season! [8D]

God bless, mobow, and take care of yourself. Check in as often as you can; we'll be here waiting on you!
Old 06-22-2006, 12:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mo,

I am sorry to hear this news. I have really enjoyed your presence in the forums and have always looked to see what you have to say. I like Rob believe all things happen for a reason, keep your head up and this will all work out. Keep in touch and I suspect we will have you on a regular basis before too long. God bless, HNI forums appeal come from good fellas like you. God bless.

Troy
Old 06-22-2006, 02:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Stay off Hunting .Net?? LOL not likely. You are one of us my friend. You are addicted. , a junky. I tried getting off H.Net twice...I broke out in cold sweats and started having anger outburst on my neighbors. This place calms me down. Where there's a will there is a way. I'll be wearing a prayer bracelet for ya my friend to remind myself to pray for you. Hopefully this thingwill work out .."I ain't heard no bell" and "it aint over till it's over."

Plus you are from Missouri. You folks there are born with extra love. I visited that place twice. I've NEVER seen such warmth and kindness nowhere else. Have patience with your women. They start going through stuff as the years roll around. Don't believe the ole 50/ 50 thing. Give her 100% of your love. It will return right back to ya.

Quick Reply: Well, it's been a good run.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.