Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I ordered my new arrows and I am rarrin to go. >

I ordered my new arrows and I am rarrin to go.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I ordered my new arrows and I am rarrin to go.

Old 06-19-2006, 04:23 PM

Default I ordered my new arrows and I am rarrin to go.

Hey I just wanted to let you guys know that I went with the C/E Maximas.I went with the Maximas because I have heard that you can still bend A/C/Cs so I went with what I thought I would like.I then topped them off with Blazer veins. I went with the blazers because they had this display that showed the spin difference between the Blazers and the Quikspins. After seeing the two mounted on a rotator behind a fan and seeing the difference(by the way there was like hardly any visible difference in the spin of the arrow) I went with the blazers. So I am pumped and ready to go kill a deer. Just thought I would share the most exiting part of my day
Old 06-19-2006, 04:36 PM

Default RE: I ordered my new arrows and I am rarrin to go.

ORIGINAL: ilovehunting

Hey I just wanted to let you guys know that I went with the C/E Maximas.I went with the Maximas because I have heard that you can still bend A/C/Cs so I went with what I thought I would like.I then topped them off with Blazer veins. I went with the blazers because they had this display that showed the spin difference between the Blazers and the Quikspins. After seeing the two mounted on a rotator behind a fan and seeing the difference(by the way there was like hardly any visible difference in the spin of the arrow) I went with the blazers. So I am pumped and ready to go kill a deer. Just thought I would share the most exiting part of my day
What?
Old 06-19-2006, 04:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well allrighty than.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:37 PM

Well, you may be able to bend an A/C/C, but you can break and shoot the spine out of a Maxima. I'll tell you this, though......you won't be disappointed! Those Maxima's are darn fine arrows, and topped off w/ Blazers......WATCH OUT DEER!!!!!! YER IN TROUBLE!!