Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Father's Day

Old 06-18-2006, 01:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there! I always look forward to Father's Day to see what my kids have in store. I have 2 girls and they are my favorite outdoor buddies. They are 6 and 9 years old and they are about to take me to IHOP and then we'll go fishing this evening when it cools down. I thank God for my kids!!! Happy's Father's day everyone and if you would like to share a little about your special day or what you are doing with your kids feel free. Enjoy!
Old 06-18-2006, 05:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Father's Day

Thanks fun2

I had a good day my son called from NewYork and my daughtercame by with the grandkids got some T shirts and a coffee mug.
From reading your post it seems like you had a good day too.
Old 06-18-2006, 06:24 PM
Typical Buck

I did.We just got back from the Bass Pro shop here and they got me a couple of hats and a shirt. Even showed my wife the archery section and tree stands.She usually doesn't want to hear anything about hunting so that made it great!
Old 06-18-2006, 06:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

Happy fathers day to all you jug heads. My daughters all came over and made me feel like a king for the day. Bought me a nice grill to.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got a new tackle box. Stands almost 3 ft tall closed up. And 42" wide when opened it rocks
Old 06-18-2006, 09:24 PM

fathers day is kind of asad day for me. my dad passed away 3 years ago when i was 17 from cancer. he taught me everthing i know about hunting and fishing. i never realy got to let him know how much i appreciated it. i hope he knows now.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Typical Buck

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO EVERYONE, IT SOUNDS LIKE WE ALL DAY AND GREAT DAY. ME AND MY 7 YEAR OLD SON ARE BEST BUDDIES EVERYONE THAT KNOWS US CAN TELL YOU THAT WE ARE ALMOST ALWAYS TOGATHER WHEN NOT WORKING OR HIM IN SCHOOL. HOWEVER, THIS WEEKEND MY WIFE HAD TO WORK SO SATURDAY WE WENT FISHING AND THEN OUT TO WHERE WE HUNT AND DID SOME LOOKING AROUND ON OUR 4 WHEELER. TODAY HE LET ME SLEEP TILL 9:30 THEN WE WENT OUT TO LUNCH. HE GOT ME A SLEEPING BAG FOR OUR CAMPING TRIP NEXT MONTH. WE HAD A REAL FUN WEEKEND.
BE CAREFUL AND GOOD HUNTING.