Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Hardcore and Hoytgirl want a back up bow >

Hardcore and Hoytgirl want a back up bow

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hardcore and Hoytgirl want a back up bow

Old 06-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Banned

Default Hardcore and Hoytgirl want a back up bow

Guys and Girls, Hoytgirl and I rode our Harley to Sportsman's Whse today and we shot some bows. We have a gunsafe full of gunsbut only one compound bow apiece.We would like to get a backup bow for each of us. We decided to check out the Bowtech Tribute for me and Hoytgirl shot the Bowtech Equalizer due to her short draw length. Pretty impressed; not as impressive as a Hoyt Trykon butI like diversity in everything except my women; as I have got the perfect woman now. Hoytgirl says I have ruined her for all other men too. Guys and girls, I have to tell you; we arevery impresed with the Bowtech Tribute as a backup bow for me and the Equalizer for her. Any rumorsof a better bow than the Tribute coming out from Bowtech for me and the Equalizer for her?
Old 06-06-2006, 07:01 PM

Default RE: Hardcore and Hoytgirl want a back up bow

Hoytgirl thinking about getting a bowtech....just doesn't seem right.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

she will have to change her name to bowtech girl instead
Old 06-06-2006, 07:11 PM

I shoot a Trykon and Im thinking of getting an OLd Glory(because of my 31.5"draw)as a back up. The only problem Ill have is to decide what one is going to sit.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Personally as good as the Tribute is and it is, I like the Allegiance better, it's faster, seems quieter and less vibration, at least the two I shot.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Banned

Rob, I asked them for the top of the line Bowtech..were they wrong with the Tribute?
Old 06-06-2006, 07:28 PM

Go with Bowtech. You'll never regret it bro!
Old 06-06-2006, 07:30 PM

No, not at all Hardcore. The tribute is the flagship bow for this year but definately shoot the allegiance before you decide on a bow.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

I own both the Tribute and Allegiance and I believe I prefer the Allegiance over the Tribute by a very small margin.

Both are fantastic bows.

Just remember to bolt that ole' yellow jacket down and shore it upbefore you go smoking arrows down range with an Allegiance...... Seriously

You thought that Trykon was fast......... [8D]
Old 06-06-2006, 08:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Rob, I asked them for the top of the line Bowtech..were they wrong with the Tribute?
It's one of the top of the line models and might be the prefered bow by the owner of the shop or techs however like mentioned above, there are those of us that prefer the Allegiance over the Tribute...Honestly I like a slightly longer ATA putting the Tribute too short for me and with the Allegiance being faster, quieter and more forgiving I don't see a need for the Tribute in the lineup unless it's for those who love a short short ATA bow....Don't get me wrong the Tribute impressed me thoroughly but the Allegiance won me over.

Quick Reply: Hardcore and Hoytgirl want a back up bow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.