Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!! >

Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Old 05-17-2006, 09:30 PM

Default RE: Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

What's the record for number of pages in a post?
Old 05-18-2006, 01:24 AM
Fork Horn

To all the people that posted pictures....I would like to apoligise for
this post getting out of hand. All I wanted was to show everyone and
have everyone show us what we drive. It feels like I posted a Pro
Hunting post on a PETA board. I thought I asked to post pictures
of our rides, no opinions or battles of best, or "how can you buy that".

So for all that posted pictures they are all great, sorry it got so out of hand.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Don't worry about it spot light, there are a few jug heads on here that came out of the womb arguing about the bad taste in their mouth. It don't matter what the topic is they will dig in and start bitching. Just do what I do and scroll down fast when ever you see their post.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:24 AM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Don't worry about it spot light, there are a few jug heads on here that came out of the womb arguing about the bad taste in their mouth. It don't matter what the topic is they will dig in and start bitching. Just do what I do and scroll down fast when ever you see their post.
LOL

I knew a guy one time that had a SB 350 (chevy motor for you that dont know) in a toyota truck. What does that mean?

You can buy the mounts right here. http://www.northwestoffroad.com/parts/motormounts.html
Old 05-18-2006, 06:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Spotlight!

That's not a problem,it wouldn't matter what type of thread you posted ,someone ,somewhere would create a discrepancy anyway's .
It's really neat to see what all the guy's are driving ,so the good in this thread outweighed the bad .

nubo
Old 05-18-2006, 07:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: krojemann

[blockquote]quote:

I am eternally grateful that you are able to enjoy that freedom of choice. I just can't begin to imagine why anyone would choose foreign over American products when given the option.
[/blockquote]

1. They are eye appealing
2. They get good gas milage
3. The have a dependable reputation
4. Bad past experieces with GM
5. Got a good deal on it
6. I've always loved them
7. Is perfect for my needs

Do you need me to keep going?
[/blockquote]

Yes..........because all of those can be found with an American product. I still see no reason to buy foreign in your list.

Alright Atlasman, lets stop and review your last couple posts. A while back you told me you knew what an opinion was and you can accept them. Later, I expressed some of my opinions. And right away you comment about my opinions being wrong. That tells me that you either lied and don't know what an opinion is or you you lied and can't accept peoples opinion. Give it up Buddy!! Everyone is different and that is probably a good thing
Old 05-18-2006, 08:03 AM
Site Buck Guru

New thread. Pics only no text???
Old 05-18-2006, 08:16 AM
Fork Horn

Lets see. A factory job that requires no degree but pays more than many jobs that do require a 4 year degree. Teachers as one example. Employees that feel they are entitled tolarge wages, lifetime benefits, and fat pensions regardless of the financial strength of their employer or the extent of their education. They threaten to strike everytime the company tries to reorganize and stay viable financially. Is it not obvious why GM and Ford cant stay competitive in our global economy? As far as the argument about CEO's taking all the money I think you would find that their salaries wouldnt fund more than a day or two of benefits, probably less. Miniscule in the scheme of things. By the way, I drive an '05 Chev crew cab with 12,000 miles on it and have a slipping tranny, a rattle in the front end and interior trim pieces falling off. Off to the dealership shop I go flying my American flag. Should I be proud or feel duped?
Old 05-18-2006, 08:37 AM
Dominant Buck

Here is my hunting vehicle. Camaflage is everything!

Old 05-18-2006, 02:24 PM

FORD.....Ha ha ha ha..........

Quick Reply: Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.