Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!! >

Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Old 05-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

I drive a Toyota. I'm not saying I'm right or I'm wrong. I DRIVE IT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO DRIVE.

ATLASMAN, I know you don't have many fans, however I USUALLY enjoy reading your posts. I find them entertaining and a lot of times close to how I feel. Although this time buddy, you have got to simply understand the definition of an opinion. You do have a nice truck, but it doesn't make you any more superior than anyone else. So keep up the entertaining posts, but please learn fast what OPINION means. Thanks buddy
Old 05-17-2006, 02:21 PM

I've kept out of this argument but I just have to ask something. So, if we don't like a certain truck, then we're supposed to buy it just because it'll help out someone else? If you want to help someone else in your country, then give to some charities. Personally, I don't really like the look of a lot of the trucks out there today. However, I do like the Tacoma and Tundra. Plus, I've been in quite a few and I like the Tacomas the best. So am I a traitor too just because I bought something that I liked instead of something else that I didn't?
Old 05-17-2006, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

1300 miles of driving(one way) just throw a motor in an old heep and give her a paint job and youll be stylin http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/9ad713ff.jpg
Old 05-17-2006, 03:18 PM

ORIGINAL: krojemann

I drive a Toyota. I'm not saying I'm right or I'm wrong. I DRIVE IT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO DRIVE.

ATLASMAN, I know you don't have many fans, however I USUALLY enjoy reading your posts. I find them entertaining and a lot of times close to how I feel. Although this time buddy, you have got to simply understand the definition of an opinion. You do have a nice truck, but it doesn't make you any more superior than anyone else. So keep up the entertaining posts, but please learn fast what OPINION means. Thanks buddy

Where did I say that owning my truck makes me superior to anyone else? Doesn't sound like something I would say.............and I do know what an OPINION is.......I have expressed many of my very own here in this thread. I'm sorry you drive a Toyota and therefore are on the receiving end of my negative opinion but I don't censor my thoughts based on who they effect.........it is the principle we are talking about here........not individual people.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:24 PM

ORIGINAL: krojemann

I am eternally grateful that you are able to enjoy that freedom of choice. I just can't begin to imagine why anyone would choose foreign over American products when given the option.

It has been made CRYSTAL clear in this thread that the quality issue is nothing more then a myth........warranties and price are definately not deal breakers.........yet people still choose a foreign vehicle.........it just doesn't make sense.

Old 05-17-2006, 03:28 PM

ORIGINAL: PSEarcher149

I've kept out of this argument but I just have to ask something. So, if we don't like a certain truck, then we're supposed to buy it just because it'll help out someone else? If you want to help someone else in your country, then give to some charities. Personally, I don't really like the look of a lot of the trucks out there today. However, I do like the Tacoma and Tundra. Plus, I've been in quite a few and I like the Tacomas the best. So am I a traitor too just because I bought something that I liked instead of something else that I didn't?

Very hard to believe that you can't find one single truck in the entire domestic fleet that you like the looks of.

Old 05-17-2006, 03:34 PM

Well, believe it. Fords look too big and bulky. Chevy's/GMC's just look weird nowadays. And I have never really liked the look of Dodges.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't hate me because I drive something I like.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am eternally grateful that you are able to enjoy that freedom of choice. I just can't begin to imagine why anyone would choose foreign over American products when given the option.
1. They are eye appealing
2. They get good gas milage
3. The have a dependable reputation
4. Bad past experieces with GM
5. Got a good deal on it
6. I've always loved them
7. Is perfect for my needs

Do you need me to keep going?
Old 05-17-2006, 04:17 PM

Quick Reply: Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.