Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!! >

Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Old 05-16-2006, 05:53 PM

Default RE: Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Not much for off-roading but she is fun!!!

When I need to get in the back country this is what I take...

Old 05-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here are my two hunting rigs... One for close to home one for traveling.

You could figure which was which....

By the way both are

1500 Series Z71 Silverado. Going strong at 180K

Zr2 S10.

Old 05-16-2006, 06:58 PM

Hoosier, that is the sweetest truck i've seen in a long time...tha thing is mint...tell us more about it if you will

Bo
Old 05-16-2006, 07:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Pass_Thru

atlasman, Dont you think your being kind of aprick about this???
I didn't realize supporting your country and neighbors was being a "prick"
Old 05-16-2006, 08:00 PM

ORIGINAL: gutshot

I think that you guys that are saying that you only buy American should go through your houses and look at your appliances and TV and clothes, your trucks are probably the only things that are American made.

You are missing the big picture..................Why do you think some products you CAN'T even buy American made if you want to??.......Because you funnel all your money out of our borders and bend over and grab your ankles and let these foreign companies do whatever they want........all for what?? A cheaper DVD player........a long warranty and a low-mid paying job with a lowsy pension and crappy benefits?? No thanks. My pride is worth more then that............I don't beg anyone for anything.

My younger bro makes a good living working at the Toyota plant

What is he gonna do when it is time to retire??

guilt free.
If I knew that my accepting a job meant the destruction of thousands of other jobs and families I wouldn't even be able to sleep at night.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:03 PM

ORIGINAL: ricoace

Sorry America, you need to S**8t or get off the pot when it comes to where and how I spend my money.

How sad.........Imagine if everyone had that attitude........we would all be out of jobs.

You don't seem to have a problem TAKING money from America.......and Americans............but giving back is another story huh? What a shame.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:25 PM

atlasman. I think you are a good man. If you live in America and buy a toyota...we should deport you just like a mexican, because ur JUST AS IGNORANT as one. You live in america so dont buy a toyota or nissan piece of crap. and jimbohunter I guarantee my 1988 ford f-150 with 234k on it will run around your toyota. Also, my 2002 expedition will run circles around your piece of junk toyota tacoma. And, when i buy my 2000 dodge 2500 slt laramie with a cummins turbo diesel... I will just drive over the top of your foreign junk.You are a disgrace to the word American.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:37 PM
Fork Horn

atlas, man I do know where your coming form but its the way your coming across to some of these guys. Whatever it doesnt matter so sorry for saying your being a prick. Trust me I am so in tune with you since Im currently laid off from the Tool & Die trade where I was a machinist/upgrader for 12 years before becoming a mold maker. The shopIm currently atjust lost 1/2 of its work load to Mexico with a company named Electrolux who owns Frigidaire. We also had a HUGE mold package for Meridian whos customer was GM and the mold was for the front fasica of the Denali. That package was going to take us places but Meridian is in some sort of restructuring or bankrupt thing so that is on hold. So now Im out of work. So I do know where your coming form.

Jason
Old 05-16-2006, 08:50 PM

here is the ultimate hunting vehilce so all your forgien trucks yeah you suck stick with american made things don't support other countries so yeah if it ain't made in th us us don't buy it.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:27 PM
Fork Horn

Man, all these vehicles. Hope you anti foreign guys use American oil products to feed them. As long as my 87 Nissan does it's job that'll be fine with me. No notes and still going. The only thing mechanical I have done to this ride is 1 alternator and 1 coil. (other than normal stuff tires battery wiper blades etc.)

Quick Reply: Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.