Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!! >

Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Old 05-16-2006, 12:22 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

GOD enough. I love the pics awsome cars and trucks guys and gals. I will say that there is nothing sharper, IN MY OPINION ONLY, than the look of the black Ford F150. Clean and shiny they look like they come off of the auto show floor.

Hoyt Girl, I owned a VW Golf Diesel with 300,000km on it, tri tone rust, red and cherry red on one quarter panel and I've had more deer in that then in any truck ive driven, never a moose though so I cant wait to see those pictures
Old 05-16-2006, 12:57 AM

here are my rides

Old 05-16-2006, 04:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: nubo

ORIGINAL: PSEMuzzy

Here you go............

O.K. PSE now you've shown us all what kind of jerk you really are ,but I don't see anywhere where you have said what your driving .That lead's me to believe that this could be you. I found this on our hunting net forum's list .Your name was attached
LMAO

I really think if I were you I'd drive the ford LOL

nubo
Now that is friggin funny---good one Nubo.I dont think PSE can talk right now,he is out of breath trying to keep up with the rest of the big boys
Old 05-16-2006, 04:44 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: atlasman

[
I just don't understand how someone who calls himself a "Good American" would give tens of thousands of dollars to some other country before he would invest it in the USA and his fellow neighbors.
Amen to that Atlasmn.I also don't see how many of the large American corporations and founders of them can consider themselves "patriots"when they move to other countries and enable them to kick our asses.I'm a union guy ,and do somewhat agree that things are skyrocketing out of sight with wages and and insurance costs and many other costs.Yet look at what some of the CEOS of companies like United airlines andd others are making a year yet they cut jobs and services of their company.I see it as a downward spiral.I don't think any CEO is worth the tens of millions of dollars they "take".
Old 05-16-2006, 09:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think that you guys that are saying that you only buy American should go through your houses and look at your appliances and TV and clothes, your trucks are probably the only things that are American made. My younger bro makes a good living working at the Toyota plant here in WV guilt free.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well all kiddin aside ,this is my ride after going turkey hunting this morning with my good friend TerryM.She's a little dirty ,but nothing a good washing won't take careof. She's a 2002 FORD Ranger

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/nubo1/PICT0176.jpg" />
Old 05-16-2006, 10:14 AM

Okay ... gotta ask .... why are vehicles called her? What is up with that?

Shannon
Old 05-16-2006, 10:15 AM

I will play. I will also add my 2 cents about USA vs Foreign jobies also. I was listening to thePublic Broadcasting NetworkNews theother day and a statistic came up that 90% of Toyotos PARTS are made in the USA and that 60% of Fords Parts are built in the USA.

I will admit that I do not do business with certain fuel companies such as Citgo ( 100% Owned By Venezualia gov)and the likes due totheir Leaders lack of support four our Troops and general unlike of the US.

However it is very hard not to do business with China and Japan as they realize that this is a GLOBAL economy and such a large number of people are employed by them are right here in the Good Ol USA.

If said too much, sorry

I love my TRUCK!!!!![8D]

Old 05-16-2006, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ive always bought and owned American made vehicles. I own a 04 F-350 diesel. Before that I owned a suburband, before that it was a GMC 3/4 ton.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:22 AM
Typical Buck

real nice trucks...Well let me put it simply...I work hard for my money, and in return I expect the best product for my money, in reference to trucks, nothing I have ever owned can touch my Lil toyota 4x4...Its reputation as far as perfomance and reliabilityis legendary. Sorry America, you need to S**8t or get off the pot when it comes to where and how I spend my money.

Quick Reply: Pimp My Ride Red Neck Style !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.