Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Monster Bucks XIV >

Monster Bucks XIV

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Monster Bucks XIV

Old 05-05-2006, 06:33 AM

Default RE: Monster Bucks XIV

Hey ghemry,

Just wanted to let you know that Skyline is still being made. They just re-vamped the website.
www.skylinecamo.com

They have awesome camo and is oneof myFavorites but you don't see it sold here in MI
Old 05-05-2006, 06:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Xtremebone

Hey ghemry,

Just wanted to let you know that Skyline is still being made. They just re-vamped the website.
www.skylinecamo.com

They have awesome camo and is oneof myFavorites but you don't see it sold here in MI
Hey thx I just ordered a new suit, I love this camo. One the best patterns for treestand hunting when you do not have a lot of cover.

Pass_thru, tomorrow I will be Turkey Hunting in my Preditor camo, in my Double bull(Preditor). I wear camo suit fits enviorment I am in. I will take some pics this week of me in the stand.

Old 05-05-2006, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

To try and blend the two topics together: I always find it hilarious when these camo videos show a hunter on the stalk in full camo and trailing 10' behind him is a guide in blue jeans and flannel. But it's the camo that let him get so close.
Old 05-05-2006, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Skyline definately has different looking camo patterns. I dont think there is a camo out there thats better than all the rest .... yet, like I said before, it all boils down to personal preference, your hunting situation and whats available to you. I was just in Colorado last week, I went into a store called Sportsmans Warehouse, it was the best hunting, camping, fishing store I have ever been in based on the variety of products overall. They had a HUGE selection of camo, more than anywhere else Ive ever been.

Oh and BTW I ordered both volumes of the new Monter Bucks videos online today, not get off of the highjacked subject lol.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:14 AM
Fork Horn

Diesel, Let us know how they are. Im cant wait til the new Drury and Kisky DVDs hit the stores. Shouldnt that be coming up really soon? Like in a few weeks I heard.

Jason
Old 05-05-2006, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

thanks for this post, I totally forgot about when this video was coming out due to finals in school, but oh well. I'm glad you posted this. I'm psyched right now, and gonna head out and buy the vid. Good deal man.

Tim