Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Introducing your self to land owners >

Introducing your self to land owners

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Introducing your self to land owners

Old 04-27-2006, 02:10 PM

Default Introducing your self to land owners

I would like to make up a business card that I could give to land owners when I get permission from. I would put on in name,address,phone# vehicles and plate# maybe a photo ,what else would you recommend on it? Do any of you guys ever use them. Maybe on the back I could make it a permission slip we could both sign and keep for each other. What do you think? Every year the off season gets harder on me.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:32 PM
Banned

Default RE: Introducing your self to land owners

I am self employed and use my business cards for contacts so I think you have a good idea. I would suggest helping the landowner do some work on his place and you will probably be the only one hunting there. I have 2 farms that I hunt and I help the one guy once a year do a little fence work and the other guy I cut him a load or two of firewood every year to heat his house. These actions tied the land up to only my use now and both guys haven't let anybody else hunt on either in 4 years.