HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   BowTech comment (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/139410-bowtech-comment.html)

Cavguy 04-11-2006 10:55 PM

BowTech comment

I am a speaker and leadership consultant and have recently had the opportunity to speak at the BowTech University for BowTech's dealers. I speakand consult toMANY organizationsand I will tell you all that BowTech as an organization is a rare thing. They are"servantled" and all of the employees I have met there are devoted to archery and truly wish to build the best bow on the market. All of this starts withthe StrasheimFamily and Dwayne Tiller the General Manager and continues throughout the entire organization.

While I was in Iraq, I saw the direct benefit of BowTechs generosity as they donated THOUSANDS of dollars in archery gear so servicemen and women could set up archery ranges to blow off steam at the end of the day.

I am proud to shoot and hunt with their bow, butI amhappierto call them friends.

PatriotDually 04-12-2006 05:19 AM

RE: BowTech comment

Amen to that!

PABowhntr 04-12-2006 06:23 AM

Wow, excellent post. I do not think that many folks get to see that particular side of a company. It is nice to see that word is getting around about more than just their bows.

Cougar Mag 04-12-2006 06:41 AM

Thats some great comments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.:)

Mid-Vermont 04-12-2006 07:36 AM

That's great to hear. A friendly competition or just plain ol' slinging arrows at a target can really be relaxing. Ishoot a BowTech Patriot and I am glad to hear such positive comments about my bow manufacturer of choice.

Beagle001 04-12-2006 11:37 AM

i agree and have heard nothing but great comments on them, i am proud to own one of their fine weapons of mass destruction

TerryM 04-12-2006 02:07 PM

I am a speaker and leadership consultant and have recently had the opportunity to speak at the BowTech University for BowTech's dealers. I speak and consult to MANY organizations and I will tell you all that BowTech as an organization is a rare thing. They are "servant led" and all of the employees I have met there are devoted to archery and truly wish to build the best bow on the market. All of this starts with the Strasheim Family and Dwayne Tiller the General Manager and continues throughout the entire organization.

While I was in Iraq, I saw the direct benefit of BowTechs generosity as they donated THOUSANDS of dollars in archery gear so servicemen and women could set up archery ranges to blow off steam at the end of the day.

I am proud to shoot and hunt with their bow, but I am happier to call them friends.
Could you copy this post and paste it to Archerytalk.com ? I have never seen a place where there are more Bowtech Haters. To hear some people over there one literally takes life and limb at risk when shooting a bowtech and customer service don't have a phone number [:@]

Cavguy 04-12-2006 04:51 PM

Posted. Hopefully the natives won't get too stirred up!

Greg / MO 04-12-2006 09:46 PM

Man... you're brave! ;)

cartman308 04-12-2006 10:05 PM

That's why i bought a Tribute! a sweeeet bow and they donate a portion to TAPS! that's just awesome!