Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BowTech comment

Old 04-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Default RE: BowTech comment

I agree Cartman!

Well fellas the folks at AT weren't too bad.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

That's not why I bought a Bowtech but it's good to know. I bought the Allegiance after shooting several manufacturers and decide it was the best bow for me right now. That's after shooting Hoyts for more than 10 years and they were in the top two on this choice.

The only downfall to all that patriotism is the hats...they are made in China.....[&:]
Old 04-13-2006, 01:47 PM

that's what I'm talkin about!!!! tribute rocks.. 330 grain arrow at 63lbs and 28 inches 300 fps....
Old 04-13-2006, 02:23 PM

ORIGINAL: TerryM

While I was in Iraq, I saw the direct benefit of BowTechs generosity as they donated THOUSANDS of dollars in archery gear so servicemen and women could set up archery ranges to blow off steam at the end of the day.

I am proud to shoot and hunt with their bow, but I am happier to call them friends.
Could you copy this post and paste it to Archerytalk.com ? I have never seen a place where there are more Bowtech Haters. To hear some people over there one literally takes life and limb at risk when shooting a bowtech and customer service don't have a phone number [:@]
[/quote]

That is great that a archery company has done that for the servicemen and women over there. As with the haters out there, there is always going to be manufacturer favortism and preference( I shoot Hoyt and never get mixed into bow bashing, only when lies and disrespect thrown out there is when I come into play), and you will not see that go even if a company has given donations to our soldiers or for other causes. Donations made by manufacturers don't make a company's product better than the other, it just shows generosity at its finest.
Old 04-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Coyotestalker

Could you copy this post and paste it to Archerytalk.com ? I have never seen a place where there are more Bowtech Haters. To hear some people over there one literally takes life and limb at risk when shooting a bowtech and customer service don't have a phone number [:@]
Coyotestalker, you missed where he already did this...ya gots to read all the posts.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:25 PM
Spike

I do not own a Bowtech bow at this time. I had one (loved it) but let it go to a friend. My experience has been very good and I wish I still had the bow!
When I contacted them for information, they were very helpfull. Glad to see them helping out our troops!

Old 04-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

The only downfall to all that patriotism is the hats...they are made in China....
Rob, you think that is bad, my union handed us out keychains last year that included an American flag...........made in China.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:26 PM
Fork Horn

i hear alot of good stuff about them... thats great helpin out our troops...wat do u guys think of the patriot?

Old 04-13-2006, 06:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: Coyotestalker

Coyotestalker, you missed where he already did this...ya gots to read all the posts.

Don't worry Rob, I did and I wanted to reiterate the feeling. I did not know I had to check with you before I did that.....
Old 04-13-2006, 08:43 PM

Hey, you guys supporting a competitor on the web? Cheaters. [&:]

I've also heard good things about the company, I just hope they can work out this limb problem and the lawsuits. Darn good shooting bows they make.

Quick Reply: BowTech comment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.