Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 NORTH AMERICAN HUNTING CLUB QUESTION >

NORTH AMERICAN HUNTING CLUB QUESTION

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NORTH AMERICAN HUNTING CLUB QUESTION

Old 04-10-2006, 03:35 PM

Default NORTH AMERICAN HUNTING CLUB QUESTION

I was wondering if anyone is a member of NORTH AMERICAN HUNTING CLUB? I received a letter today asking me to join for $1.00 a year membership with a chance to try out anf keep free hunting gear as gifts. Is this a good club and is it for real or just some kind of scam to get you to buy other things down the road?
Old 04-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: NORTH AMERICAN HUNTING CLUB QUESTION

i just joined it, nice magazine but not much bowhunting. Im a little bit skeptical on the whole "free test" thing though. I could see them sending you something, then making you pay for it, but i dont know i just joined 3 weeks ago.
Old 04-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

i havent filled out the free feild test form just because it takes so long for tehm to get to your name but it is a pretty good mag
Old 04-10-2006, 06:07 PM

must be that time i got a letter today wantin me to join i havent decided .
Old 04-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I joined, I like it, became a life member, got to try a few things out too and keep em!
Old 04-11-2006, 06:07 AM

I think they are a rip off. After you join they will send you another letter saying that you have been selected to join as a life member for $400. Its nothing but a rip off...
Old 04-11-2006, 06:12 AM

I used to be a member, but I quit because I didn't really like the magazine and I thought it had too much advertising. plus they are always trying to sell you something, books, bags, other magazines etc
Old 04-11-2006, 07:41 AM
Dominant Buck

I used to be a member, but I quit because I didn't really like the magazine and I thought it had too much advertising. plus they are always trying to sell you something, books, bags, other magazines etc [align=right]
[/align]
Every week they sent something. Then they got cute and started sending a couple things saying do nothing and we'll bill you. On top of that, I never got so much as a shoe string to "Field Test". It's a bad magazine(mostly guns) and does nothing for me. Save your money grasshopper. Subscribe to a good bow magazine or two. If you're really in a wad to give your money to someone, donate it to NRA for the fight against the antis.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:05 AM

I am a life member. I like the magazine they send, good all around hunting magazine. Covers all types of hunting. You do not get much in the way of free stuff, I have tested a couple things though and got to keep them.
Old 04-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

My experience is exactly the same as DAVIDMIL.[:@]

Quick Reply: NORTH AMERICAN HUNTING CLUB QUESTION

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.