Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My Son Jesse

Old 04-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: My Son Jesse

No words can heal your grief. That is one handsome looking boy. You will hook up again some day friend.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wow, talondale, I am truly sorry for your loss...

I wished I had seen this earlier so I could have spent some time in thought and prayer. What a handsome boy! I am so glad your faith will see you through this; as the father of a nearly three-year-old myself, it's heart-wrenching to even fathom what you've endured. Only God and His enduring love and compassion would make it possible.

What a reunion it's going to be!!!!
Old 04-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I cannot begin to imagine the pain you have endured having to lose a child. This is something I will never want to experience. You must have a great deal of strength to come to grips with your own life at suchdreadful time. Hopefully faith guides you through this. My prayers are with you & yours.

Old 04-04-2006, 08:57 PM

I am a wife of someone who is on here all of the time. I often get mad because I saw this as a waste of time, but then I came across you...your post, your loss. I cannot imagine the intense feeling of loss for you and your family. My husband and I have an 18 month old & I shutter at the simple thought of something like that happening to OUR son. No words I can say will probably bring you comfort b/c nothing I say can bring your little one home. I have such faith that you will see your little one again one day & I know God is the greatest healer and comforter in the world. I will be praying for you and yours......I cannot express to you the amount of sadness I feel and I am not even family......just remember, it's okay to be mad, it's okay to scream, and it's okay to cry......a lot. God works in our lives at HIS strongest when we are at our weakest. May God be with you and may you FEEL HIS HAND as He starts the healing process in your life. God Bless You, Becca and Family
Old 04-04-2006, 09:02 PM

May he rest in peace. Sorry for you loss.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

My condolences to you and your family. All I can say is much of what has already been said. Our son was born with a whole mess of problems. For awhile we didn't know if anything would be able to be corrected or treated. I know that fear of unsureness about your child's health. We have been blessed. Our son is now 4 years old and although he still has problems, he is healthy! I don't say this to rub it in your nose, I just am saying that I know of your fears. I can't imagine losing a child. I believe it takes a strong person to be able to deal with this loss. I pray that you can feel him near and know for a surety that your son is happy and with many other members of your family who have passed before! And the best part is that I know you'll be able to see him again!!! It may not be of much comfort now, but that is one reason it's called HEAVEN! May God bless you and keep you.

Hikchick
Old 04-05-2006, 02:09 AM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Talondale,

What a handsome young man we was. Hurts to look at that photo. So sorry to hear this news. It's just not natural for this to happen. May God give you the strength to endure the coming days & months. No way Ican imagine the pain youare feeling.Keep the faith. Strong & steady.
Old 04-05-2006, 06:48 AM
Fork Horn

Sorry for you and your family's loss bro. I have a 1 and 3 year old and can't begin to imagine what you are feeling. God Bless!
Old 04-05-2006, 06:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

I am terribley sorry for your loss. You and our family will in our thoughts and prayers.

Old 04-05-2006, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talondale, how sorry I am to hear of the tragic loss of your boy. No words can express such grief and nothing can be done to correct the situation. I too have lost a child and it is the worst nightmare one can imagine.

You have my deepest condolences and may the God of all comfort be with your family in this dark hour...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.