Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Prayers for a future bowhunter >

Prayers for a future bowhunter

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Prayers for a future bowhunter

Old 04-02-2006, 10:05 AM

Default Prayers for a future bowhunter

My new grandson and future bowhunter was born yesterday morning. He has 4 heart problems and will be flown from Lubbock, Texas to Dallas in the next few days for open heart surgery. He is currently stable and has a 50/50 chance. Any prayers and good thoughts are very much appreciated.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:32 AM

Default RE: Prayers for a future bowhunter

Prayers sent. I wish you all the best.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Typical Buck

One prayer was just sent up on the little guys behalf. Have faith! My cousin had a son that was born about 12 years ago who also had very bad heart problems. He had 4 or 5 open heart surgeries before he was a year old, and to this day you would never know it. The medical technology is even better now. I pray for the best for him and the whole family, and for a special wisdom for all the doctors involved.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:49 AM

Well not knowing just what is wrong i can't say much,but on july 18th of 98 i had twin daughters born, one of whom had some serious heart problems the worst being some thing called VSD which to make it easy to understand is one or more holes inthe heart.Well being a father is pretty scary in it's self,this made things 100 times worse,but with some great Dr's lots of friends and family we got thru every thing and now my little girl will be sharing her 8th birthday this summer with her twin sister.i can't tell you how to deal with the fear or any of that since everyone has different ways of dealing with things,but for me talking to good friends,and lots of looking up cases of other people that have been thru this on the net helped and to be honest when things got hard for me,busting out my bow and shooting off a few dozen arrows helped a ton.One of the best days of my life was the day the dr's told us that other then her normal check up every other year she was fine and would go on to lead a normal healthy life,on the way home she told me now i am all better daddy and now i can get a bow and start shooting.The whole thing made my family closer & stronger.

Best wishes and i am sure everyone's praying for your whole family.
Old 04-02-2006, 01:04 PM

wow, prayers sent. so sorry to hear this, and hopefully this will end upwell and bring your family together.
Old 04-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

prayers sent up and i know he will listen and with the tech stuff today i am sure he will make it
Old 04-02-2006, 03:50 PM

Keep faith, God is an amazing physician. I'll be praying for you and your family during this emotional time.

Just remember to lean on the firm foundation of the Lord.

Old 04-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Typical Buck

Iwish you and your family the best, and pray that everything goes good.
Old 04-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

my thoughts and prayers are with him and your family.
Old 04-02-2006, 06:09 PM

Prayers sent.

Quick Reply: Prayers for a future bowhunter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.