Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 bought me a hat monday ;) >

bought me a hat monday ;)

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bought me a hat monday ;)

Old 03-22-2006, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: bought me a hat monday ;)

thats awesome. i thought you were serious though about the hat. i just bought a new hat sunday lol. im still waitin for it to come in.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got me a hat AND a Mossy Oak Camo Wristband----.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:39 PM

Are you susposed to get a hat with a new Bowtech? I hope so, my Tributeshould be in any day!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 11:07 PM
Typical Buck

I've heard of Matthews hats going for about $699 but THEN you have to pay an extra $1 for the bow. It just didn't seem like that great of a deal to me. And to think you got the bow for free....what a steal! haha Hope you like the new bow!
Old 03-23-2006, 06:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Stealth make's an awsome stabilizer ,to me anyway's .I also use a Fletcher Tru peep ,it come's in 3 size's so depending on what your shooting plan's are I'd check the Fletcher out ,if your hunting only go with the large peep ,if your shooting a bit of 3D and hunting try the medium size ,and if your shooting 3D only then you may want the small peep .
The Alpine Soft loc is a very nice quiver ,but the BowTech quiver isn't so bad either .

nubo

Old 03-23-2006, 10:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let's see I've got two Mathews hats, 3 Bowtech hats and a Ross hat (it really was free).
I may just be adding a new hat soon myself. I hope I don't get another black one though, don't need 2 of the same.

Congrats on the Tribute, how is the Trophy taker working on it and what mods did you go with?
Old 03-24-2006, 05:20 AM
Typical Buck

thanks fellas for all the kind words and advice!!!

I went with the smooth mods. the buttery smooth draw cycle was worth the 6-10fps lose IMHO

since i bought it, ive taken my wife to three doctor appointments, ran errands and worked 70+ hours so i'm havent gotten to shoot it since i left the shop [:@]. In fact i just now got the CJs bolted on. they look pretty good but i'm eyeballing some SpotHoggs Hunter hoggits...... time will tell. I do know that i'll have to put some felt on the shelf under the trophy taker......otherwise therewill be a very nice "click" on release when it drops onto the riser..........

i mat get to fling some carbon out of it next week..........

are the PSE/Carbon Force Hunters good arrows? i bout some dominators for the old Brute last year they are the same arrow just camoed. any opinions on them?

I'm just gonna recycle the old stabilizer i have for now. Accu-Tech ring a bell. i think thats what it is. It's a 6 or 8 inch body and filled withs sand. Did a VERY good job at taming the Brute Force. the tribute doesn't need much.

thanks guys
type at you later
cart
Old 03-24-2006, 06:41 AM

ORIGINAL: DaveC

Let's see I've got two Mathews hats, 3 Bowtech hats and a Ross hat (it really was free).
I may just be adding a new hat soon myself. I hope I don't get another black one though, don't need 2 of the same.

Congrats on the Tribute, how is the Trophy taker working on it and what mods did you go with?
Gotta be tought to wear all of 'em at the same time. Come to think of it must be hard to shoot all those free bows at once[8D]
Old 03-24-2006, 08:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on the hat!!!! I got a new one this time last year!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2006, 10:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Aight listen up!

I'VE got a bowtech gripe. Their black hats are MADE IN CHINA!

I was under the impression that once they ran out of the black chinese hat's they wouldn't reorder from that supplier, well maybe they are still on the original order(2 years later?),maybe their not- but the black onesat the dealer were sure enough of the chinese variety.

Stars and stripes all over the bows and chinese hats to go with them?

Give me "Made in the USA", it's a hat- the cost savings can't be THAT much.

OK I vented (same as I did 2 years ago on the same subject) carry on.....

Quick Reply: bought me a hat monday ;)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.