Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

shed hunting

Old 03-16-2006, 09:47 AM

Default shed hunting

just wanted to send out a congrats to everyone thats been finding sheds this year, GOOD WORK

ive been busting my a$$ this year shed hunting, more so than the years before due to some newly acquired property. everyday, nothing. ive found rub lines and scrape lines from this past season that would make god smile but havent found nothing. its to the point im getting excited about sticks that maybe, might be, could be and then nota.

just wanted to say congrats to everyones finds, i think im getting jealous and would love to see some more of this years finds since i cant seem to find my own
Old 03-16-2006, 09:56 AM

Default RE: shed hunting

The deer ticks are out in full force around here. I went out for a short walk in areas with almost NO brush and still picked up a half dozen just about every 10 paces.

With lyme disease a problem around here, my shed hunting season might get cut short!