Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Picked up my Allegiance (pics) >

Picked up my Allegiance (pics)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Picked up my Allegiance (pics)

Old 03-13-2006, 02:20 PM

Default RE: Picked up my Allegiance (pics)

I just clipped a nock under my knotless loop to keep it from sliding, seems to work fine... SWEET bow
Old 03-13-2006, 03:00 PM

Congrats, buddy!! Can't wait to see it with your "real" stuff on it!
Old 03-13-2006, 03:01 PM

My bad. Hunt4Food would be my son....apparently he was logged on and I didn't catch it till after I posted....[&:]
Old 03-13-2006, 05:37 PM

Congrats Rob, I bought one on Friday. Mine chrono'ed at 301, 29 inch draw, 65 lbs. with a 347 grain X-weave. I love it! While we we tuning it up I got a robinhood infront of all the boys at the shop.

By the way, my shop owner told me that when the vice president of Mathews was informed of the dual-cam setup when it came out he cringed and said "I wish we would have thought of that!"
Old 03-13-2006, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

The bow look's great Rob ,can't wait to see the finished product .

nubo
Old 03-13-2006, 07:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, what an awesome backdrop to a beautiful bow! You know, I'm starting to get so used to seeing all the special-order colors now that one in Mossy Oak Obsession is kinda unique-looking!

I know you're gonna have countless hours of enjoyment tinkering with her
Old 03-13-2006, 07:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Ausie-guy, funny you typed that, when you were I was installing the peep and went outside and sighted it in....all ready to go. What a sweet shooting bow...first time I shot it outside...whisper quiet.

kshunter, newman1, nutsbucks, wineguy thanks guys.

MilDotMaster, I've been shooting Easton ACC 3-49s for some time. The 381 grain arrow I was refering to was my own arrows. Posting pictures is easier than it seems, see the comp tech forums for hints or go to the FAQ page.

Cougar Mag, thanks, I had the Knotless loop installed, when shooting in the shop, it's spin...instead of dealing with tweaking it and tying it in or adding weight like nocks, I just had him take it off and tie one on...he said he's never lost one yet....I wasn't even told to check the burnt ends..he said never but I think I'll keep an eye on it.

whitecloudhunter, thank you and thanks again on the house comment... I love it too.

txmarshmonkey, thanks on the bow, the stairs are standing dead pine out of Idaho installed by my contractor and part of my Lincoln Log package, here's a link to more pictures of a virtual tour of my house. http://www.jackandkay.com/building.html

turtleshell, thanks but I didn't want to add more weight went not necessary...I thought about tying it in but it was tuned and I wasn't ready to start tweaking it yet, just wanted to shoot it without needs.....

mobowhuntr, lol, thanks and thanks again....lol I can't wait for the actual accessories, I love the Super Stix and the Tox/Boss scope combo but I'm really anxious on the Viper Predator Pro-MT and Fuse Axium...I won't need the Fuse Katana stabilizer until fall....

metro, congrats on your bow as well...have a great season with it...

nubo, thanks nubo, backorders, [&:] but they'll be here soon enough.

Greg / MO, thanks my friend, I thought you might like these photos...perhaps one day you'll spend some time here, well after dark that is otherwise we'll be in the treestands.

I added the Super Peep to the string, tweaked to get it to line up perfect at full draw and enjoyed sighting in my Tox....can't wait for the Viper Predator Pro-MT but I think I'll shoot my Tox for a little 3D fun....I can't find my darn clearifier for my peep tho....I'll have to keep looking or order another one. It felt good to setup my press and play with bows again...I even repeeped my Hoyt cause I transfered the Super Peep over for the Tox....

Old 03-14-2006, 02:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well I guess I won't be seeing my Viper Predator Pro-MT anytime soon. Originally it was due to be shipped mid March....then end of March and now I understand that the production line is being moved and the MT's are on line yet....I'll wait patiently because it's that nice and for now the Tox w/ Boss scope will stay on it.....[&:]
Old 03-14-2006, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats on the new bow I also switched from Hoyt to Bowtech after about 15 years shootin Hoyts I never thought I'd shoot anything else but I made the mistake of shootin a Bowtech and came home with a Tribute the day I was supposed tocome home with a Trycon
Old 03-14-2006, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

she sure is purdy nice bow

Quick Reply: Picked up my Allegiance (pics)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.