HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Hunttones needs help from Verizon users (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/134594-hunttones-needs-help-verizon-users.html)

hunttones 02-27-2006 08:51 AM

Hunttones needs help from Verizon users

Hunttones is a sponser of huntingnet.com

Tomorrow morning I have a conference call scheduled with Verizon to discuss having Hunttones ringtones made available on the Verizon network. If you don't mind, please respond on this thread whether you would get our Hunttones ringtones if they were available on the Verizon network. I will direct them to this thread during the presentation.

Thanks for your help,

Kevin
www.hunttones.com

jadepe 02-27-2006 09:25 AM

RE: Hunttones needs help from Verizon users

I have a local cell phone network here in illinois, Illinois Valley Cellular, if you included them plus had a different pay method other than pay pal I would definitely order some ring tones, I listened to them the other day and they sound awesome

deer-hunter18 02-27-2006 09:35 AM

If Verizon had Hunttones i would definatly buy them. I have a verizon phone now and all i can find for ringtones is the turkey gobble and it sounds like crap. All of the hunttones sound GREAT, and i would like to download about 10 of them on to my phone.

Rob/PA Bowyer 02-27-2006 10:13 AM

Yes, I have a Verizon cell phone both for personal use and a second one at work.....

fatsbucknut 02-27-2006 10:30 AM

I most definitly would.

Zach

Shootstuff4570 02-27-2006 10:36 AM

i dont have a cell phone right now, but when i turn 16 my parents will get me one, and it will be a verizon, and i have already listened to the hunttones and i cant decide which one i want but i would definitly get one.

Proff 02-27-2006 10:52 AM

I have 3 Verizon cell phones on my plan and I would definitely have a Hunttone ringtone on my phone and I know my daughter would also if they were available through Verizon. I have heard them and they are great. Please keep us updated to the availability. Once they are available I will have one!!

bearklr 02-27-2006 10:58 AM

I deffinitely would. I've been checking periodically hoping they would be available soon.

Trembow 02-27-2006 11:14 AM

What support are you talking about?

Currently they have support of like 5 verizon phones on the site. Are you talking about increasing support of different handsets?

I was going to download some ringtones the other day, but my phone is not listed as being supported! (only like two LGs, two Samsung and one Motorola (the razr) are supported.)

Obviously I would, if they supported my phone (the Mot v.265 or something.)

moosehunter21 02-27-2006 11:31 AM

I have my hunttone. Iam on Rogers in Canada and I love my hunttone.