Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 BlueStar Tracker--Blood Glows >

BlueStar Tracker--Blood Glows

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BlueStar Tracker--Blood Glows

Old 02-23-2006, 08:08 AM

Default RE: Blue Star Tracker--Blood Glows

I've had the product since December and as of yet haven't had a need for it, so I AM wondering how it works. I do see people say it won't--but based on what? I am looking for someone who has actually used THIS product--not others like it. That's the thing about technology--it gets better. Maybe it doesn't work as well as advertised and marketed--that's what I'm trying to figure out. But if it didn't work at all, why would law enforcement use it, and how would they still be in business??
Old 02-23-2006, 08:39 AM

your stuff doesn't work I know I tried it.
Did you even read what I said. Everything glowed when I tried it, couldn't follow the trail as everything glowed.

peroxide works much better, if there is blood where you spray it, the blood will foam and you will see it.
Old 02-23-2006, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I used the starlight bloodhound spray a few years back. I thought it worked pretty darn good myself. As long as the ground was dry it illuminated every molecule of blood under a moonless sky like a pixie trail - even after 2 days. On the 3rd day it rained slightly and the trail was gone.