Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Working for bowhunting........ >

Working for bowhunting........

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Working for bowhunting........

Old 02-04-2006, 10:13 AM

Default RE: Working for bowhunting........

if u didnt have a girlfriend/wife u wouldn't have to worry about what u spend on bowhunting
Old 02-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Typical Buck

If I didn't have my wife to regulate my spending, I would be TOTALLY out of control with my spending
Old 02-04-2006, 09:47 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

It isn't considered working but one of the hardest things I have ever done... after 25 years of smoking I quit. Told the wife the money saved went into a slush fund. Since my habit effected her when things were tougher ( moneywise ), I told her we would split it to make up for it. Mine goes for hunting and she can do with ever she wants with her's.

Seems to be working quite well so far. It will pay for a couple mounts or a bow with all new goodies in a year's time.

Tim
Old 02-05-2006, 09:07 AM

I actually got my first decent bow (used 03hoyt) with the money from doing head gaskets/timing belton a Camry v6. Still love the bow. I plan on doing more automotive work to pay for new goodies I might want this coming year. I was gonna use my tax refund to get a high capacity air compressor and some ASAT stuff but the girlfriend wanted a washer/dryer. Oh well, either way I win out.