Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 JIMMY HOUSTON PETITION >

JIMMY HOUSTON PETITION

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

JIMMY HOUSTON PETITION

Old 02-02-2006, 07:24 PM

Default JIMMY HOUSTON PETITION

here is a link to a petition to have JIMMY houston's shows removed from any and all networks that are still airing his shows.

as true sportsman we should all sign it and hope he can never show his face on TV again. pass this on to anyone you might thing would be interested in signing it

http://petitiononline.com/020206
Old 02-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: JIMMY HOUSTON PETITION

To: ESPN & THE OUTDOOR CHANNEL
This is a petition to have Jimmy Houston removed from any and all tv networks.After seeing the video of his hunt in Indiana at the Russ Bellar farm where they turned a captive bred deer loose in a small 3 acher pen and watched the deer bounce off the fence until it was to tired to run any more and then shot placed in a open field and pictures taken so it looked like a fair chase hunt.This man if you can call him one was a role model to thousands of kids and adults and yet after this disgusting display ESPN & the OUTDOOR channel are still showing his programs.this is not just for hunters and outdoorsmen but for everyone. The farm this all took place on drugged deer then turned them loose in a small pen or placed food under trees in this small pen so the people would be able to shot them with no trouble.
Sincerely,
The Undersigned
Well I didnt see the show and I find it hard to believe the producers actually let a show that states all of the above taking place actually air on video, TV or what have you wether hid did go on a hunt like this or not. Not enough evidence for me to sign anything like this. The person that made this petition should have spell checked also before making that a public petition lol.

And, I dont condone that type of hunting. Im shocked someonein his position actually even participated in something like that if he indeed did.
Old 02-02-2006, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

He shot a drugged preshot deer over bait in a pend (sp) in area area and it is just a disgrace
Old 02-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Personally, I don't buy it. I've met Jimmy twice at outdoor's conventions...great guy to say the least. If he did do it, he was probably drunk (I've personally smelled booze on him after a spinnerbait seminar) or wanting to get done with the hunt to get drunk (j/k...kinda').
Old 02-02-2006, 08:00 PM

pat, there's a link to the video in this forum under the title
'following this? you should' or something like that. man, those videos will make you puke.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:05 PM
Fork Horn

Heres the link http://real-hunters.com/bellar-trial-video.cfmthen see what you think of good ole jimmy
Old 02-02-2006, 08:24 PM

Yea, he did it. The video was never on the air. It's part of the evidence against the bellar farm.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

WTF?!?!?!?!!? I'm in shock of my drunk buddy Jimmy. [>:]
Old 02-03-2006, 01:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

Well I didnt see the show and I find it hard to believe the producers actually let a show that states all of the above taking place actually air on video, TV or what have you wether hid did go on a hunt like this or not. Not enough evidence for me to sign anything like this. The person that made this petition should have spell checked also before making that a public petition lol.

And, I dont condone that type of hunting. Im shocked someonein his position actually even participated in something like that if he indeed did.
He did, and theres a link posted in this thread where you can watch it. The evidence was strong enough that the ranch where it took place was shut down and the owner convicted.
Old 02-03-2006, 02:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

Jimmy a drunk .GEEhow about that

Quick Reply: JIMMY HOUSTON PETITION

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.