Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Has anybody followed this,you should >

Has anybody followed this,you should

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Has anybody followed this,you should

Old 02-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Has anybody followed this,you should

I think I missing something. Is all he did was shoot penned deer on a private farmoris thedrugging part the problem?

Tom
Old 02-01-2006, 11:52 AM

what they did was offer what they call a "canned hunt" which in the state of In. is legal,wrong but legal.what that means are the animals are placed in small pens and murdered not hunted. if that is not bad enough they drugged the deer first so they could not run.used bait at other times. one video clip i seen the deer was so doped up it was about to fall over before they ever took a shot at it.Some of the people that where on the videos "hunting" where not even licensed and some used illegal wepeons. then to top it all off alot of the meat made it to the normal public with the drugs in the meat.$575,000 fine and1 year probation what a flipping joke.sould have drugged them and sent them all to the big pen to see what its like to be taken advantage of
Old 02-01-2006, 12:08 PM

hell the only hunting show i like to watch is primo's truth about hunting. seems real but after watching this i dont know what is true.
Old 02-01-2006, 01:13 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: mudd_dawg

what they did was offer what they call a "canned hunt" which in the state of In. is legal,wrong but legal.what that means are the animals are placed in small pens and murdered not hunted. if that is not bad enough they drugged the deer first so they could not run.used bait at other times. one video clip i seen the deer was so doped up it was about to fall over before they ever took a shot at it.Some of the people that where on the videos "hunting" where not even licensed and some used illegal wepeons. then to top it all off alot of the meat made it to the normal public with the drugs in the meat.$575,000 fine and1 year probation what a flipping joke.sould have drugged them and sent them all to the big pen to see what its like to be taken advantage of
Jimmy was hunting with out a license and he paid for that specific deer, both illegal in Indiana.

His buddy Bellar is still doing time after plea bargaining down 38 federal charges.
Old 02-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

You should rename this thread " Jimmy Houson's fall from grace"
Old 02-01-2006, 02:04 PM

Does Jimmy Houston still have a television show? I got rid of my t.v. a long time ago, (still miss the hunting channel) so I was wondering if he still had his show. You would think they would have yanked it. Anybody seen it lately?
Old 02-01-2006, 02:14 PM
Typical Buck

Isnt Jimmy sponsored by Bass Pro shop????

Whos the guy that shoots the buck with a blunt arrow??

This whole thing makes us look bad...............
Old 02-01-2006, 02:28 PM

That is absolutley terrible! I cant beleive someone would do that!! they like so many others are making the sport look bad and making more excuses to ban hunting I hope that man is in prison for life!!! And I mean that.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:01 AM

Yes jimmy houston still has a show on espn .do not get me wrong i know alot of hunting and fishing shows are staged but penned and drugged deer what a joke.If someone knows how to and would like to start an online or e-mail petition to have him removed from TV i would be glad to be the first to sign it. I think everone that reads this should go to his web site WWW.JIMMYHOUSTON.COMand go to the forum section and let him know what you think of what he did.along with his sponser's i know my self i will never buy another product with his name on it
Old 02-06-2006, 01:04 PM
New Sheriff

Is there any way or anywhere to watch the video's without the Flash player?

For some reason, I can't get it to install properly on my computer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.