Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Trophy?? Caught on Cuddeback! >

Trophy?? Caught on Cuddeback!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trophy?? Caught on Cuddeback!

Old 01-24-2006, 03:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trophy?? Caught on Cuddeback!

"They're just trying to do their job so if you guyshave nothing to hide, don't worry about it."

Wow. Just burn the constitution then.
Old 01-24-2006, 04:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

hahaha man that sure is funny. just a classic. atleast he isn't by my property!
Old 01-24-2006, 05:02 AM

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

well are you using climbing sticks or tree steps?? it may souind stupid but here in TN you arent supposed to use tree steps because it supposively kills the trees or stunts there growth or hwatever you want to say
That is only on wildlife Managment area! You can use tree steps on private land.I dont know what he has the land leased from. That will matter!!
Old 01-24-2006, 05:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

He doing his job. I was going to be a warden but joined the Mil instead. Game wardens have a lot I mean a lot of authority. More than sherriffs or city cops. You have an illegal deer in the truck, it's theres, and your rifles, your stand, your bow, if you used a four wheeler that's gone too. that's why it pays to follow the laws and cut some slack.
Old 01-24-2006, 05:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yes the DNR has almost as much power as the President it seems these days. But id say WHAT A TROPHY!!! Jk. No really, they are allowed to go anywhere at anytime the desire with probable cause.
Old 01-24-2006, 07:35 AM

I would be happy to see this on my cuddeback!! I say he's doing his job also!! Mark T
Old 01-24-2006, 07:56 AM

Probably just looking for sheds. If they can go anywhere all they have to do is go out and look for sheds and say that they are looking for some suspicous activity. I think it is BS that they can go where ever they want.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:25 AM

Personally if it was me, I would find out what the law was in my State and see for sure if he “was just doing his job”.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:29 AM
Fork Horn

Texas passed a law last year that basically gives the GM's wuthority to pull you over and search you and your vehicle if they have reason to believe you have been hunting! I had a friend that was pulled over in his jeep and searched/harrassed while he was on his way to go hunting last deer season. He asked the game why he was pulled over and he told him becase he was wearing camo! What the crap?

Dont get me wrong I am all for protecting wildlife from greedy poachers but I am more for Constitutionalrights.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

I don't care if he's doing his job or is using his job to snoop. Not all law enforcement etc...is legit...I'd want to know what he's doing so that he knows I'm not involved....you might be the one they pin it on even tho your inocent...remember, your guilty until you pay good money to prove your inocence.

Quick Reply: Trophy?? Caught on Cuddeback!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.