Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 having a lil dilema...please respond >

having a lil dilema...please respond

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

having a lil dilema...please respond

Old 01-23-2006, 07:42 AM

Default RE: having a lil dilema...please respond

IMO things can be legal and unethical. If you know in your heart you shouldn’t be doing something then it’s unethical. Doesn’t matter what the law says.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:56 AM

ORIGINAL: .44 Cooter

IMO things can be legal and unethical. If you know in your heart you shouldn’t be doing something then it’s unethical. Doesn’t matter what the law says.
That's what ethics are, those laws in our heads that have jurisdiction when nobody else is watching
Old 01-23-2006, 08:39 AM

ORIGINAL: .44 Cooter

Amen brother!!
Old 01-23-2006, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I swear you guys in the Soulth don't have a clue. weitten permission here lease there. Look if you guys would just get together as sportsman and say enough is enough! Don't lease no more land and work it out so that if its posted no one can hunt it including the land owner..... It works great up here no place gets too much pressure and you don't have all these problems. And yses I am a land owner. Put pressure on your Fish and Game dept. Thats what you pay them for. Remember they work for you don't let them bulley you stand together make it happen it starts with you. Or if you like the way it is do nothing. I lived in the Soulth fpr many years and because of the way the hunting Gastopo is I got out and have been so happy since. All it takes is change and you can all be a little more free. thats just my opinon! Mike
Old 01-23-2006, 11:20 AM
Spike

I agree with bowtech die hard, you have permission tell the other guy to mind his own business.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes but if:

Fred leaves by ATV from point "A" to Georges Stand Call it Point "B" and Bob is Hunting out west where it is 5:00 O'clock what camo pattren must Fred wear to be successful?

In Ohio permission must always be in writing, unless you own it.